Best way to Cancel your City Fitness MemberShip Online – cityfitness.co.nzGym Cancel
If you are a fitness enthusiast then you must opt for City Fitness in New Zealand. It was established in 1991 and since then they have become the largest gym operator in the country. They millions of satisfied customers and they have different packages for people.
However, many people aren’t happy with their services and the fees they require. Thus, they are opting for a cancellation. If you too want to cancel their membership then follow the below steps.
City Fitness Membership Cancellation:
- City Fitness cancellation can be done easily with the following steps.
- At first you can check their support page about the membership cancellation.
- Once you have checked it you need to understand that you won’t be able to cancel it with your online account.
- However, you can login to the online account to change the membership type.
- Otherwise, for the cancellation you need to download a form (co.nz/content/pdf/Cancellation%20Form.pdf).
- Fill it up and once finished you have to email it to email@example.com.
- Lastly, you must confirm the cancellation. You will get an email from City Fitness, make sure you have received it.
- Also for double check you can look at your bank account to see if any money has been deducted.
City Fitness Login Process Online:
- For the login use the link cityfitness.co.nz
- Next scroll down to the bottom left side of the page and under the member section click on ‘Account login’ tab.
- Enter your club name, account email, password and click on ‘Log on’ button.
Recover City Fitness Login Details:
- To recover the details visit the website cityfitness.co.nz
- Go to the account login section and click on ‘Click here if you have forgotten your password, or if you are an existing customer that needs to create an online account’ tab.
- Enter the account email address and click on ‘Send’ button.
Join City Fitness:
- To join the gym go to the website cityfitness.co.nz
- Click on ‘JOIN TODAY’ tab at the top right side of the page.
- Next you have to choose from the membership packages available with City Fitness.
- Select the one you want and click on ‘Join now’ button.
- You have to select a location and click on ‘Join now’ tab.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the payment method to join completely with the gym service.
Change City Fitness Current Membership Type:
- If you find you want to access Group Fitness classes or Yoga classes and this is available at selected locations or if you find you are not using all the facilities, you can upgrade or downgrade your membership at any time you want.
- All membership changes that switch to a commit membership start a new 12 month commitment while all upgrades will continue on your current term only if it’s still under a commitment.
Cancel City Fitness Black Card Membership:
- The cancelation policy for no-commitment memberships, such as the ‘PF Black Card’ or ‘No-Commitment Membership’, at City Fitness are the least restrictive.
- The black card memberships can cancel any time after starting their contract, even if you have only been signed up for a month with the gym.
Frequently Asked Questions on City Fitness:
- What Other Ways You Can Cancel the Membership?
You can always call them on 0800 348 637 and request to cancel the membership. You can resolve your queries by calling them on this number.
- Can You Go to Any City Fitness Club?
Yes. As long as you are a member of the gym, you can avail their services at any gym of City Fitness in New Zealand. You just have to show your membership card to them and you are good to go.
- Why Do People Cancel City Fitness Membership?
The first reason is that they have already completed their fitness goals and they no longer need to join the gym. On the other hand, the fees of membership is too high and people often seek for other cheaper places.
City Fitness Contact Support:
For more assistance send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.