Cineworld card is a device using the same you can watch films for free. You can book either in the movies directly, on the phone or online, give your cineworld card details and you’re good to go. However there are some restrictions, these depend on location and if the film is 3D or not. The card also gives you a discount on food and drinks sold within the cinema and other restaurants.
At the moment the cineworld card cost £17.90 per month, which isn’t bad if you go to watch over five films a month because you’ve then at that point saved money at cineworld on all the films you’re watching. However, you have to take out a contract for 12 months and you’re unable to cancel the contract until the 12 months is over.
Cineworld Unlimited Card Pricing:
- Monthly subscription excluding London west end; £17.90
- Monthly subscription including London west end; £20.40
- Annual subscription excluding London west end; £214.80
- Annual subscription including London west end £244.80
Cineworld Unlimited Card Cancellation:
- You need to log in to your Cineworld unlimited account using the URL cineworld.co.uk
- After that go to the ‘My bookings’ tab.
- Then, click on the ‘Cancel booking’ option at the bottom of the page.
- However, note that you can only cancel your Cineworld unlimited card booking 2 hours before the performance provided you made the booking by logging into your Cineworld unlimited account.
- In case you did not book through the Cineworld account, you need to call their customer service number 0333 003 3444 to get a refund before 2 hours of starting the performance.
Cineworld Unlimited Login Process:
- Go to the web address cineworld.co.uk
- At top right side of the page click on ‘Log in’ tab.
- Add the account email address, password hit on ‘Log in’ tab.
- You can always continue with Facebook.
Retrieve Cineworld Unlimited Card Login Details:
- To retrieve the login details use the link cineworld.co.uk
- Go to the login section and click on ‘Forgot Password? Reset it’ tab.
- Enter the account email address click on ‘Send’ button.
Join Cineworld Unlimited Card Account:
- To join the account use the URL cineworld.co.uk
- Visit the login section click on ‘Join for free’ button.
- Add your first name, last name, email address, confirm email address, password, confirm password, phone number.
- Specify to send you Cineworld news, exciting offers, discounts, competitions and your free weekly film times. Agree to the terms and click on ‘Register’ button.
- You can continue with Facebook.
How to Suspend Cineworld Unlimited Card:
- You can freeze your membership for up to 3 months if you have purchased the monthly billing membership.
- You can also close your Cineworld account quickly by log in to your ‘My Cineworld account’, then go to ‘edit my details’ and after that click on ‘remove the account.’ Other than this, you can also reach out to their customer service email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the email you used while creating your account.
Cancel Cineworld Unlimited Card by Phone:
- Call the number 0333 003 3444 to cancel your Cineworld Unlimited card
- You will then be put on hold till the next available advisor is free to speak to you
- Explain that you would like to cancel your Cineworld Unlimited card and follow the instructions that they explain to you.
Cancel Cineworld Unlimited Card by Email:
- You can cancel your Cineworld Unlimited any time after the first twelve months of the contract
- You can write to them at email@example.com.
- Add your ID, reason to cancel and send the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions on Cineworld Unlimited Card:
- Are There Any Other Ways to Cancel the Card?
You can cancel the card by phone, and email. You just have to know the phone number or email
- Why Do People Cancel Cineworld Unlimited Card?
With the pandemic going on people are not going to cinemas. So they are unsubscribing from the services of Cineworld Unlimited Card.
Cineworld Unlimited Card Contact Information:
For more information call on 0330 333 4444.