How to Cancel your Crunchyroll Membership Online – crunchyroll.com/loginEntertainment Cancel
Crunchyroll is one of the most famous streaming services that offer different types of anime, but now other popular streaming services have caught on. Netflix and Hulu, as well as Funimation, are in the anime game and offer their own libraries of content featuring some of today’s most popular titles, including One Piece, Black Clover, and Naruto.
If you think you’re ready to make the switch from Crunchyroll, you can cancel all three paid membership tiers on Crunchyroll like Fan, Mega Fan, and Ultra Fan. Your membership will end one day before the renewal date, and after that, go to a free account. You should know that canceling your premium membership will not delete your entire account. You’ll need to go through an additional process if you want to completely remove the free trial.
Crunchyroll Membership Cancellation:
- Open a web browser and go to crunchyroll.com/login.
- Log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Next click on the profile tab in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Now select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the account settings section you have to click Premium Membership Status.
- Click the Cancel Membership button below your premium membership details.
- After clicking cancel membership, a popup will appear asking you to confirm the cancellation. Click on ‘Ok’ button.
Cancel a free Crunchyroll Membership:
- Go to the website crunchyroll.com/login sign in to your Crunchyroll account.
- An optional survey will appear asking why you are deleting your membership. Below that is a button to ‘Deactivate Now’. Click it.
- A message will appear asking if you want to permanently delete your account. Hit on the ‘Ok’ tab.
Crunchyroll Login Process Online:
- Copy and paste the Crunchyroll URL to visit the page crunchyroll.com/login
- At the center right side of the page under the log in section add the registered email or username, password
- Now click on ‘Log in’ tab.
Reset Crunchyroll Login Information:
- If you have forgotten the login details visit the webpage crunchyroll.com/login
- In the login section click on ‘Forgot password’ tab.
- Enter the account email address click on ‘submit’ button.
Sign Up for Crunchyroll account:
- To sign up for the account go to the web address crunchyroll.com/login
- Next at the center left side of the screen add the email address, username, password, birthdate, choose your gender.
- Now click on ‘Create account’ button.
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership via PayPal:
- You need to log into PayPal.com
- Next find the last Crunchyroll charge and select the charge.
- When the charge information is pulled up, please select the ‘Manage Crunchyroll Payments’ option.
- A Billing Details window will pop up. Next to ‘Status’ you will see both ‘Active’ and ‘Cancel’. Please select ‘Cancel’ if you wish to stop your recurring Crunchyroll payments through PayPal.
- Choose ‘Yes’ for the Cancel Confirmation to stop recurring payments.
- Description status on the ‘Billing Details’ page will now show as cancelled.
Cancel a Crunchyroll Membership on Your iOS:
- Open the Settings app.
- Click on your name.
- Next hit on Subscriptions
- Click on the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Now click on Cancel Subscription button.
- If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and the subscription won’t renew.
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on Apple TV:
- On Apple TV, you can edit subscriptions only for tvOS apps that are installed on that Apple TV. For Apple TV, use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.
- Open Settings.
- Next select Users & Accounts then, select your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription that you want to manage, and then select Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on Android Device:
- Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- For this visit the web address play.google.com.
- Login to the correct Google Account.
- Next at the left click my subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage and then cancel subscription.
- Within the confirmation pop-up, click on ‘Yes’.
- If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on Roku:
- At first press Home home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote
- Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote
- Press Star button on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
- When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming cancellation and your last day of access.
- Now select ‘Done’tab on the TV.
Frequently Asked Question on Crunchyroll Membership:
- What is the Reason for Cancelling Crunchyroll Membership?
The main reason is people have already watched the anime shows they wanted. Also, there are new streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu and so on.
Crunchyroll Membership Customer Information:
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.