Australian Gas and Light company or AGL has more than four million customers in the country. They offer one of the best utility services to the residential and industrial places. If you are a subscriber of AGL you know how efficient their services are.
However, some people are not happy with their services and they often wish to cancel their account with AGL. If you are one of those people then, you can check out the cancellation process here.
Cancel Your AGL Account:
- To cancel the account you need to read the contract and check if the previous payments are clear.
- You can calculate your fees using this link refer.agl.com.au/fees
- Add your postcode, choose the electricity type and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will get two ways to cancel the subscription. The first one is by calling on 131 245 and the next one through live chat.
- After the company has confirmed that they have cancelled your account you need to double check your email and bank account for the confirmation.
- Once the account cancellation is over you will no longer be able to log in with the old information.
AGL Login Process:
- If you want to login with the online account use the link agl.com.au
- Next at the upper right side of the page click on ‘my account’ tab.
- Add the account email or registered mobile number. Check the remember me box.
- Click on ‘Next’ button.
- You can also sign in with Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Apple.
- You can also login as a business customer.
Recover AGL Login Details:
- If you have forgotten the login details of AGL account use the URL agl.com.au
- Go to the login section and click on ‘Forgot your email address?’ tab.
- Enter the registered mobile number and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Now follow the page instructions to complete the process.
Register for AGL Account:
- To get registered go to the website agl.com.au
- Visit the login section and click on ‘New user? Register now’ tab.
- Add your first name, last name, email click on ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the page prompts to get registered.
How to Disconnect AGL Services While Moving Out:
- You need to remember to disconnect the energy supply from your current address when you are moving out.
- If you’re an AGL customer moving out of your current address, you’ll be able to choose your disconnection date when you organize your AGL connection through AGL My Account.
- If you’re switching energy providers, regardless of who it is, you will need to contact them directly to disconnect your current address. You need to keep in mind that energy disconnections can occur anytime after 7am the day you choose, so it’s usually recommended you disconnect the energy supply the day after you move.
- Disconnection fees may apply for the service, depending on your energy distributor, meter type, and location and will be included in your final energy bill.
New AGL Gas Connections:
- At first submit your AGL Gas Connection application
- You will have to wait for your energy distributor to process your application
- Next have your AGL gas connection installed by your energy distributor
- Get notification your gas connection has been installed
- Based on the type of AGL gas connection you need to be installed, the construction can take up to eight weeks to finish.
Best way to Cancel Scentbird Services Online
How to Cancel Postcode Lottery Online
Guide to Cancel your Foxtel Now Online
New AGL Electricity Connections:
- You need to provide your new AGL electricity connection application on the New Connections Platform or download the AGL New Connections PDF and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now you have to wait for your electricity distributor to process your application.
- Get your installation date. On the day of your new AGL connection make sure there is clear and safe access to the property’s proposed meter location.
- You will get the confirmation of your new AGL electricity connection and any connection fees or charges that might apply.
Frequently Asked Question on AGL:
- Why Do People Cancel AGL?
The competition in the Australian market is high and that is the main reason people are opting out from the services of AGL. If they find any other cheap service for their locality they are going for that. Also, there are some disconnection issues, and for that some are cancelling their accounts.
AGL Contact Help:
For more help options call on 131 245.