Foxtel Now is a movie and TV series streaming channel. If you are a movie buff and want to watch all your favorite TV series you can opt for Foxtel Now. Here you will get to watch all of your favorite shows and movies. If you live in Australia you can enjoy your local to Hollywood entertainments under one website.
However, some people are cancelling the subscription under Foxtel Now. There are many reasons one of them is the price of the subscription. If you are not willing to pay the fees to watch it and looking for cheaper options, you can cancel it any time. Let’s find out the cancellation processes below.
Cancel Foxtel Now:
- For this go to the login webpage foxtel.com.au/now/login
- Next click the Login button in the top-right corner of the page. You will arrive on the Manage Foxtel Now page add the account email address and password you provided when you created your account.
- Enter those details, click ‘I’m not a robot’ box and click the Log in button.
- Logging in should redirect you to the My Account page, with your pack summary and billing details. If not, click the profile drop-down in the upper right corner and click My Account.
- Underneath your billing details, there’s a big Cancel Subscription button. Click that
- After you click on the Cancel Subscription, a pop-up will show you a selection of the wonderful TV you’ve been watching, click ‘Yes, cancel’.
- Secondly Foxtel Now will try to get you to stay by offering an attractive discount. $10 off over the next four months sounds nice, and you might want to consider it. But you’ve been through this before, and the price was just one issue amongst many. You have to click ‘No thanks’ button.
- Foxtel will show the message Subscription Cancelled. Finally, it is done.
- You must also check your email to check the confirmation email and look at your bank account to check if any money has been deducted.
- Foxtel Now is billed in advance, so you can continue to enjoy Foxtel Now until the end of your current billing period.
Foxtel Now Login Guide Online:
- To cancel the subscription you need to login to the online account first.
- For this go to the website foxtel.com.au/now/login
- Enter the required details and click on ‘Log in’ button.
Retrieve Foxtel Now Login Details:
- To retrieve the details use the link foxtel.com.au/now/login
- In the login section hit on ‘Forgot your password?’ tab.
- Enter the required details and follow the page prompts.
Sign Up for Foxtel Now:
- To sign up visit the web address foxtel.com.au/now/login
- Go to the login section and at the center right side click on ‘New to Foxtel now?’ Get it all free for 10 days’ tab.
- Next at the center left side click on ‘Get started’ button.
- Now you can choose from free trial options.
- Select the one you want and click on ‘Start free trial’ tab.
- Follow the page prompts after that to get the registered account.
Cancel Foxtel Now Service:
- If you are unable to find the Cancel my subscription button, this may mean that you’ve just signed up to Foxtel Now.
- You’ll need to wait 24 hours after signing up before cancelling your service.
- If you still need help cancelling Foxtel Now, extra support is available through Live Chat.
How to Change Foxtel Now Package:
- For this you can call on 0408 305 702
- Monday to Friday: 9 am to 9 pm. Saturday and Sunday: 10 am to 8 pm
Cancel Foxtel Now via Text Message:
- You can send an enquiry via text
- Send the text to 0408 346 733
- Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 7 pm
Frequently Asked Questions on Foxtel Now:
- Can You Cancel Foxtel Now Free Trial?
Yes, you can do that. You just have to login to your online account and request for the cancellation.
- Why Do People Cancel Foxtel Now?
Some people do not want to pay for the movies and the shows. They prefer to watch it free.
Foxtel Now Customer Support:
To get more details call on 1300 657 346.