The UK Postcode Lottery is a unique lottery syndicate that puts you in with a chance of winning cash based on where you live. If you are looking to reduce your outgoings then things such as gambling should be one of your first expenditures on your list to go. Whilst it can be fun to play, it will definitely add up and there is no guarantee of any financial return.
The People’s Postcode Lottery is a subscription lottery service that raises money for charities. Players are charged £10 a month and are automatically entered into draws on Monday, Saturday, Sunday and a final separate monthly draw.
Cancel Postcode Lottery:
- There are only two ways to cancel a subscription to the people’s postcode lottery. The first is to just cancel your Direct Debit with your bank they have a post dedicated to doing just that, check it out here!
- The second method is just to call them up. You can ring their customer service team on the freephone number 0808 109 8765.
Change Payment Method for Postcode Lottery:
- If you play with PayPal or Debit Card subscriptions and wish to add bank details, or change the bank details we have on record, you can call us on freephone number 0808 109 8765. In this case, to register a prize payout bank account, you can also email or write in.
Cancel Postcode Lottery By Direct Debit:
- Most of your players make monthly payments for their tickets by Direct Debit. Setting this up is quick and easy and you’ll never have to update your details. Any prize money will be paid directly into your bank account and you are fully protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Locate your direct debit and follow the instructions to cancel
- It’s always recommended when cancelling a direct debit to advise the company linked to the payment that you are doing so.
- Whilst cancelling with the bank should stop any future payments, a direct debit is an agreement between you and the company you are paying.
How Postcode Lottery Works:
- There are winning postcodes announced every single day for different prizes to see what you could win.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, winning postcodes are announced where players each win £30,000.
- Each month, players in one postcode sector share an incredible £3 Million or more.
- Your ticket is based on your postcode. Only playing postcodes are entered into the draws.
- If your postcode gets lucky, every player in your postcode wins.
- No contract required play for as long as you like.
- Each subscription costs £10 per month to play. You pay by Direct Debit, Debit Card or PayPal.
- You don’t require to remember to buy your ticket every week sign up once and pay monthly in advance to play in all draws.
- If you finally win, you don’t need to claim your prize the money is paid into your bank account within 28 days.
- At least 33% of the ticket price goes to charity.
- Players have risen over £900 Million for good causes so far.
- You can find out how to apply for funding for a charity near you on the about the company page.
Change Your Postcode Lottery Address:
- You can register updates to all your personal information by calling us on freephone number 0808 109 8765. You can also email requests of this type to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are looking for any changes to your account, please note your full name, address and date of birth in your email.
Cancel Postcode Lottery via Mail:
- You can cancel Postcode Lottery via mail address.
- You can send the mail to People’s Postcode Lottery: Charlotte Square 28. EH2 4ET Edinburgh. United Kingdom. 18-04-2022, City
- Registered: cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- Provide the line that you want to terminate your agreement with the following details as of the earliest possible date.
- Personal data, Name: First name Last name. Address: Street and house number. Postcode + city: Postcode City.
Frequently Asked Questions on Postcode Lottery:
- Are There Any Ways to Cancel Postcode Lottery?
If you are unable to cancel the Postcode Lottery you need to contact their social media pages. There contact the community for the cancellation options.
- What are the Reasons to Cancel?
People can cancel the lottery because of the £10 per month.
Postcode Lottery Contact Support:
For more details call on 0808 109 8765. Or send an email to email@example.com.