If you love movies and want to binge those new shows then Binge is your best option. You will get three subscriptions with Binge like Premium, Standard and Basic. You have to pay different amounts for the subscriptions. You will get to watch anything you like. You will also get two weeks of free trial with Binge. You will love the experience with Binge and you can even download the movies.
Even after the best movies you may want to cancel the subscriptions because of the fees. If this is the case you need to know how you can cancel it. Follow the below steps.
Cancel Binge Subscription:
- Visit the website binge.com.au
- You have to make sure that you are logged in to your account
- Next click on the hamburger menu icon in the upper right
- Select ‘My Account’ tab
- Scroll down past ‘Subscription and Billing’ button
- Choose ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab
- You’ll be directed to a confirmation screen and you need to select ‘I agree’ tab
- As Binge is paid for in advance you’ll still be able to stream your favorites until the end of your billing cycle.
Cancel Binge on iOS device:
- For the Apple device you need to open your Binge app
- Click on the hamburger menu icon in the upper right corner
- Next select ‘My Account’ tab
- Hit on ‘Manage Account’ button
- A new tab will open the ‘My Account’ page
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab
- Now you will get the confirmation screen and select ‘I agree’.
- After you’ve cancelled Binge you’ll still be able to use your account until the billing cycle ends. You can check your billing status to see when the month resets but till then you’re still able to stream anything through the platform.
Cancel Binge on Android:
- For this open your Binge app on the phone
- Go to the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select ‘My Account’ button
- Click on ‘Manage Account’ tab
- Now you will get the sign in page, enter your account details to log in
- Once logged in you’ll go to the ‘Account’ page
- Next scroll down and tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button
- A confirmation screen will appear click on ‘I agree’ tab
- Once the cancellation is finished, you’ll still be able to use your account until the billing cycle is completed. Check out the best movies and TV shows to make the most of your subscription before it’s over.
Cancel Binge on the App Store:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your Apple device
- Click on your Apple ID or name
- Next select ‘Subscriptions’ tab
- Choose ‘Binge’
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’
- If you have subscribed to Binge using an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, you may need to cancel via the App Store, rather than through Binge itself.
Update Your Credit Card Details Of Binge:
- Log in to your Binge account
- Click on the to open the Binge menu
- Under ‘My Binge’ select ‘My Account’
- Hit on ‘Payment & Billing’ button
- Click on ‘Update Payment Method’ tab
- Now you can change your credit card payment method or edit the details of your current credit card
- Updating new credit card details will automatically update any subscription you have with Binge that is also billed via credit card. This means if you have an active Kayo Sports and/or Flash subscription your credit card details will automatically update.
How to Reactivate Your Binge Subscription:
- If you ever change your mind about cancelling, you’ll still have the rest of the billing month to watch Binge content.
- After this time passes, you need to follow the first five cancellation steps at the top of this page, and then select the ‘Reactivate Subscription’ tab.
Frequently Asked Questions on Binge Subscription:
- Will You Get the Refund?
You will not get a refund. If you have subscribed for the two weeks free trial you will not be charged. But you need to cancel before the trial period ends. Other than that, you will get charged.
- Why People Cancel Binge?
People cancel it because of the subscription charges. People look for better and cheaper movie streaming platforms.
Binge Contact Support:
For more support send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.