Steps to Cancel your BT Sport Subscription OnlineCancel Guide
BT Sport was constructed for the sports lovers from all over the world. If you cherish the matches of Premier league then, you must get subscribed with BT Sport. You can enjoy the matches on Roku, Android and iOS devices.
You can enjoy the matches with your family and friends. You will love the experience watching the uninterrupted services on BT. However, if you like to cancel the subscription, you can do that too. You can cancel the subscriptions on the different devices you are watching the sports.
How to Cancel BT Sport Subscription:
- If you’re not lucky enough to be on the flexible package, cancelling outright is probably your best bet. Just make sure you request a cancellation at least 2 days before your next billing date to ensure you don’t get charged for the following month. The process is similar to if you’re pausing:
- Go to the BT website home.bt.com/login/loginform
- You need to log in to the online account
- Click ‘Your products’ and then ‘BT Sport’
- Under ‘Your BT Sport’, click ‘Manage’ under the relevant subscription
- Enter your details to verify the account and there will be an option to cancel your subscription
- However, BT has warned that with large numbers of people trying to cancel and a reduced workforce it may be better to call them. The number you’ll need is 0800 783 1401.
- BT do not yet have a company-wide policy on cancellations, so you may be offered a month for free or two years at half price while they work out a longer term strategy.
- You can cancel the subscription at any time, by giving us thirty days’ notice, if we’ve changed the prices, the service or these terms and conditions, and this significantly disadvantages you then, you won’t have to pay a fee for leaving early.
- The service will stop thirty days after the date you request for the cancellation. You must keep paying the agreed charges until the date the service ends. If you’re within the minimum term when you contact us to stop the service, you may have to pay a fee for leaving early.
- You can cancel at any time if they break a significant term of the agreement. In this case, you won’t have to pay a fee for leaving early.
- You can cancel service features at any time by giving them thirty days’ notice.
BT Sports Login:
- For this login open the webpage home.bt.com/login/loginform
- Once the page appears at the center provide email or username, password
- Now click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve BT Sport Login Credentials:
- To recover the login information go to the page home.bt.com/login/loginform
- Next in the login section click on ‘Forgotten your login details?’ button.
- Now enter account associated BT ID now click on ‘Next’ button.
- For username recovery enter BT landline number.
- Now click on ‘Next’ button. Follow the page instructions after this.
Register for BT Sport Account:
- To create the account open the webpage home.bt.com/login/loginform
- Go to the login section click on ‘Don’t have a BT ID? Create one’ button.
- Choose from you want to be an account holder or manager.
- For the account holder add BT account number, Title, First name, Last name, Date of birth. Click on ‘Next’ button.
- To become a manager enter the account number click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page prompts after this.
Cancel BT Sport from Roku:
- Use your TV remote. Press Home home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote
- Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote
- Press Star star button on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
- When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming cancellation and your last day of access.
- Now select Done.
Cancel BT Sport on iOS:
- You need to open the Settings app.
- Click on your name.
- Hit on Subscriptions
- Click on the subscription that you want to manage. If you don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won’t ever renew.
Cancel BT Sport on Mac:
- First you have to open the App Store app.
- Next click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Hit on View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- Once the page appears scroll until you see Subscriptions, and then click Manage
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won’t ever renew.
Cancel BT Sport on Apple TV:
- On Apple TV, you can edit subscriptions only for tvOS apps that are installed on that Apple TV. For Apple TV, use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.
- Open Settings.
- Next select Users & Accounts, and then select your account.
- Now select Subscriptions.
- You have to choose the subscription that you want to manage, and then select Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
Frequently Asked Question on BT Sport:
- What is the Common Reason to Cancel BT Sport?
The main common reason is the fee of $25 for the sports.
BT Sport Contact Details:
For more details call on 00 44 1793 596931.