Nike is the sports show company that is beloved by many people whether they are into sports or not. If you want to wear good sneakers or comfortable shoes that will help you walk or run then, you must opt for Nike. Like other sportswear companies like Reebok, Adidas and so on, Nike has a top place in the hearts of people.
You can buy Nike shoes or other sportswear from their offline stores or from online shops. But if you are interested to cancel the order you made, you can cancel it anytime you want. Follow the below steps to know more.
Cancel Your Nike Order:
- If you wish to cancel the order, Nike allows its customers to cancel orders within thirty minutes after it is placed. The order cancellation can be done in two different ways. You can call their customer support team and provide your order number to cancel the order. Alternatively, if you wish to do it yourself, you can also follow the step by process to do it online
- Login into Nike’s website or mobile app
- For the web address go to the website nike.com/login
- Go to the order section and open the order you wish to cancel.
- Tap on the cancel button and submit.
- If you are not logged in to the online account, and then you need to provide your order details and confirm your email address before proceeding with the order cancellation.
Change Your Nike order:
- Unfortunately, you can’t make changes, but you can cancel your Nike.com order for a short time after you place it. To cancel an order, first go to your orders page.
- If you’re not logged in to the online account, you will require to enter your order number from your order confirmation email, along with your email address.
- Now follow the page prompts after this.
Nike Login Guide Online:
- Visit the chase online banking portal. The web address for the portal is nike.com/login
- Next you will get the login section at the center of the page
- Add the account email address, password hit on ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover Nike Login Details:
- Use the link to visit the online login portal nike.com/login
- Go to the login page click on ‘Forgot password?’ button.
- Enter the account email hit on ‘Reset’ button.
Join as Nike Member:
- To become a member use the URL nike.com/login
- Visit the login page hit on ‘Not a member? Join us’ button.
- Provide your email address, password, your name, date of birth, choose your country, select your gender click on ‘Join us’ button.
Check Nike Order Status:
- Use the link nike.com/orders/details
- Add the order number, email address
- Hit on ‘Submit’ button.
- You can also login to the online account and check the order status.
Find a Nike Store:
- Go to the website nike.com/retail
- Enter your address and click on search.
- You will get a list of addresses and check the map.
How to Get Refund from Nike:
- Once the cancellation request is accepted by the store, Nike will immediately process your refund.
- Nike will not charge any fee as cancellation charges. However, it may take ten additional days to reflect the order value in your original mode of payment.
- If you have made a purchase using a Nike gift card, then the amount is reflected within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions on Nike Order:
- Does Nike Take Back Worn Shoes?
If your Nike shoes or clothes develop a flaw within two years of the manufacture date. If you believe your item is flawed, and it’s within 60 days of your purchase, you can simply return it to them for a full refund.
- Can You Exchange Nike Shoes Without Receipt?
Ordered products can be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. After thirty days, items must be unworn and unwashed to receive a refund or exchange. And your refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
- Why People Cancel Nike Order?
They cancel the order mainly because they have changed their mind about it.
Nike Contact Information:
For more information call on the toll-free number 1.800.344.6453. For NRC & NTC: 1.800.379.6453. For Product and Orders: 1.800.806.6453.