How to Activate a Sodexo Card :
Sodexo was earlier known as Sodexho Alliance and is French foodservice providing management company. It has its head office located in Paris, France, along with an employee strength of 428,237 workers as per the data of 2019. The organization has its presence in more than 80 nations. Sodexo serves numerous different areas in the society, including government offices, private enterprises, assisted-living facilities, schools from pre-school to college, clinics and hospitals, military bases, and prisons.
In India, Sodexo provides a bundle of more than 100 + services to different Medical Services Associations, Corporate Sectors, Manufacturing Units, Pre-schools, and Universities, etc. Their services include Technical Services, Food and Catering, Facilities Management, Energy Management, Workplace Experience, and Benefits and Rewards Services. Each one of their solutions and services is focused to improve the Quality of Life of their customers, consumers, representatives, and communities. It is their progressing effort to advance with the changing necessities of the customers. To do this, they have already partnered with some new companies to bring advancement into their services, and along with the implementation of advanced digital technology, they have always focused to make the life of people and communities more developed and better.
Sodexo believes in doing quality and acceptable business positive way which decidedly affects almost 100 million customers they serve each day. They make people feel satisfied when they incorporate their special wide spread of services like Benefits, On-site, and Rewards, and Home and Personal Services.
The organization is driven by consideration for people and their satisfaction is their top most priority. Their teams are really comprehensive and Sodexo can also offer a boundless scope of career openings. In recent times Sodexo has also been honored with numerous prestigious awards like Workplace Safety Award 2019, First Prize in Kayakalp Awards, Best Educational Service Provider and Supplier, Best Service Provider and Supplier in Education, Young Digital Leader of the Year, Best CEO of the Year Award at 2019’s Future Fluent Global Summit, etc.
How to Activate your Sodexo Card :
Activation via Online:
- You can Activate your Sodexo Card Online, first go to the card Activation webpage by tapping activation.sodexobrs.com.
- On the page put down your registered “Email Address” or “Mobile Number”, “Card Reference Number” (12 Digit Number), and Put on the right “Captcha Code” (As Given on the Webpage) correctly.
- Now through Email or SMS, you will receive an “Activation Code”.
- Put down the Activation Code, on the respective field that you have received through Email or SMS.
- Lastly, tap on the “Activate Card” option, and your Sodexo card is ready to use.
Activation via Phone SMS:
It is simple, quick, and convenient to Activate your Sodexo meal card through SMS.
You have to send an SMS from your Registered Mobile Number to “9225 -66 -0070” and follow the process.
Message Format: CARD <space> ACT <space> 12-digit Card Reference Number or Last 4-digit of your Card Number.
Activation via Telephone:
To Activate your Sodexo Card you may call and follow the telephonic prompts to complete the process. Sodexo Customer Care Services (Call): 1800 103 3030 or 1800 267 3030.
How to get login for the Sodexo Meal Card :
To get Log In for the Sodexo Meal Card, you need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Sodexo.
- You can also tap on the link given www.sodexo.in.
- On the landing page of the website find and tap on the “LOG IN”
- Here on another page, you will find 3 (three) options, Sodexo Clients, Sodexo Consumers, and Sodexo Merchants.
- Choose the option as you have already registered, and on the “LOG IN” page put your “Email ID or Mobile Number” and “Password”.
- Lastly, by tapping on the “SUBMIT” button below, you can get into your account.
Also Read : Manage your Halifax Credit Card Online
How to Reset Forgot or Change Password for Sodexo Card
To Reset Forgot or Change Password for Sodexo Card, you have to go to the “LOG IN” page, following the process. Here you will find “Forgot or Change Password”, tap on the option. Now you will be on a new box, put your “Email ID or Mobile Number” and enter the “Captcha” (As Given) and press on the “SUBMIT” button and follow the on-screen guidelines.
How to Apply or Get A Sodexo Meal Card:
Sodexo Meal Card is an essential part of the Corporate Benefits Program operated by Sodexo. Only a Business Owner or a Company can get the benefit of these cards for their working employees. If you want to avail of this Sodexo Meal Card through an individual capacity, you may not get the card. Additionally, the Sodexo Meal Cards offers tax benefits along with it, thus, unless it has been issued and approved by your Company to you as a tax-saving advantage, it may not give you the full benefit.
Get a Sodexo Meal Card:
You have to become A Sodexo Partner by following the steps:
- First, visit the website and Sign Up for the Sodexo Contract Form.
- You can also tap directly to www.sodexo.in/contact-us.
- Sodexo will approve and enables the Meal Pass acceptance.
- In-Store visibility will be provided by Sodexo.
- You have to accept the Sodexo Meal Pass for the selling of Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages in the outlet.
- Transaction Payments will be processed on time directly to your Bank Account.
What to do if your Sodexo Meal Card is Lost or Stolen
In case you have Lost your Sodexo Card or it has been Stolen, then you can block your card by calling Sodexo Customer Service at 1800 -103 -3030 or 1800 -267 -3030 (24X7) or can Log In at the Sodexo official website, with your details and block your card.
How to check Sodexo Meal Card Balance?
After you have registered your Sodexo Card properly, then go to Sodexo Card Holder Platform and get Login with your Username and Password details to view your Sodexo Card Balance, Card transaction history, and many more. Furthermore, you can get SMS and Email Alerts of your transaction details on your already registered mobile number.
Benefits of using Sodexo Meal Card Zeta Mobile Application :
Utilizing the Zeta-powered Mobile Application by Sodexo Meal Pass Card, you can track your account balance and many other tools in the Sodexo Zeta Mobile Application.
For utilizing the app, you will need an invite code, shared by your Employer. After that, you can simply Log In using your Official Email ID and Phone Number. Now you can use the Sodexo Zeta Mobile App to track your Sodexo meal card transactions. Also, you can utilize Zeta’s Web Platform to check your Balance and Transactions.
Please Note: If you are facing any problem contact the Sodexo Customer Care Services at 1800 -103 -3030 or 1800 -267 -3030 (24X7) or you can also Email them at – email@example.com
Various Meal Cards Offered by the Sodexo:
Presently, different Meal Cards with various facilities are offered by the Sodexo Meal Cards. Some of them are briefly discussed underneath:
Sodexo Meal Pass:
A fully digital and most advanced meal card offered by Sodexo entirely focused on the employee benefits. The Sodexo Meal Card supports and helps employees to save taxes and enjoy incomparable freedom of choice on Sodexo’s proprietorship meal merchant network.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Employees’ can save their Taxes up to Rs. 12,000 annually over and above Section 80C, 80D.
- The Sodexo Meal Card had an acceptance over 1,700 cities in a Nationwide network of more than 1,00,000 unique outlets.
- You can avail of exclusive deals with additional savings of up to Rs. 8,000 annually.
- Get the advantage of an Easy Payments Acceptance across popular digital food portals like Zomato, Mojo Pizza, Fresh Menu, etc.
- Utilizing the Sodexo Zeta Mobile Application, you can Make Payments, track your Expenses and Receipts, Change PIN, Block or Unblock your Card, and simply manage your Sodexo Meal Card history instantly.
- Your Employees can also have the advantage of suggesting a New Food Outlet of their choice for adding to our existing network.
Sodexo Cafeteria Pass Card:
It is one of the simplest forms of a contactless payment method for your employees to purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages within the campuses. Utilizing this Employee Sodexo Food Card reduces the long and time-consuming queues within office cafeterias and helps to enhance productivity with quick checkouts and the benefit of cashless payments.
Benefit and Advantages:
- Avail the benefit of a Safe and contactless payment method within the Office Cafeteria campus for employee safety.
- For easy and secure transactions use the PIN-based Sodexo Cafeteria Card.
- You can track your expenses, generate a PIN, make QR-based payments, and do many more via the Sodexo-Zeta mobile application.
- Additionally, employees can save their money on Taxes up to Rs. 12,000 annually over and above Section 80C, 80D.
Sodexo Multi-Benefit Pass Card:
Get the advantages on one innovative card introducing The Power of All Employee’s benefit. A power-packed fully-digitized Employee’s Benefit Solution to manage all your multiple benefits like Telecom, Meal, Fuel, Gift, Office Wear, and many more. Avail new-age employee benefits like Health & Wellness, Learning & Development, Books & Periodicals, and much more from anywhere you are.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Using the Sodexo Multi-Benefit Pass, powered by Zeta, you can get a 100% digital-based and 100% simple and flexible Employee Benefits Solution.
- Avail of the advantages of getting a personalized 2-in-1 Sodexo Card with 3-year validity.
- To manage all employee benefits, take the benefit of a Single Digital platform.
- You can administer pretty easily to multiple numbers of benefits as per the Company Policy.
- Without any hassles fulfill your regular needs like Shopping, fuel and Mobile Bills, etc additionally, you can quickly disburse your funds, utilizing this Sodexo Multi-Benefit Pass Card.
Sodexo Premium Pass Celebration Card:
It is the perfect gifting solution for the corporate sales force, employees, and channel partners. Sodexo Premium Pass Celebrations is ideal for every special occasion like anniversaries, birthdays, and various festive gifting. The Card is a 100% digital-based gift card solution to delight your employees with a personal touch and a gift of choice.
Benefits and Advantages:
- You get a customized gift card with employee and company names along with one-year validity.
- Sodexo Premium Pass Celebration Cards are accepted all across RuPay’s more than 50 lakh retail outlets and over 90,000 online platforms.
- Sodexo Cards are available as e-gift cards, it is delivered instantly on a mobile application for on-spot gifting.
- These Sodexo Premium Pass Celebration Cards are ideal for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, channel-partner, and festive gifting.
- Avail the benefit of award-winning (24X7) Customer Care Support for real-time queries and problem-solving.
Sodexo Premium Pass Rewards Card:
These are the best gift cards for rewarding and recognizing your employees, sales force, and channel partners. You can take the advantage of rewarding your employees with the most Flexible and Simple Corporate Gift Card. This Sodexo Premium Pass Rewards Card solution is the perfect gift card for all recognition and reward programs.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Along with a three year validity, get a customized Employee Gift Card.
- Avail the benefit of secured and safe PIN-based transactions for added digital security.
- Sodexo Premium Pass Rewards Cards are accepted all across RuPay’s over 50 lakh retail counters and in more than 90,000 online digital portals.
- To quickly manage your gift cards on the go, the card is Auto-linked to Zeta powered next-generation mobile application.
- Get the facility of an award-winning (24X7) Customer Care Support for real-time queries and problem-solving.
Sodexo Premium Pass Celebrations for Dining:
Premium Pass Celebrations for Dining is a perfect gift and a memorable meal experience to employees, it is the latest introduction to our digital suite for employee benefits. These cards are well accepted at all across the Sodexo-affiliated cafes, restaurants, bakeries, sweet shops, and along with other popular online food platforms. It is a simple and quick way for the companies to gift memorable meal experiences to the sales persons, employees, and channel partners.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Get the customized cards with a maximum load limit of Rs. 10,000 per card, along with one-year expiry validity with printed employee and company names on the card.
- These cards are accepted all across pan-India on the Sodexo partner network of bakeries cafes, restaurants, and digital based food delivery platforms.
- It is ideal for special occasions and festive gifting.
- Utilizing the Sodexo Premium Pass Celebrations Dining Cards Employees can be benefitted from tax savings of Rs. 5,000/- every year.
- The Sodexo Premium Pass Celebrations Dining Digital Cards are digitally secured and safe, with contactless payments all across Sodexo-affiliated outlets. Additionally, the card is Auto-linked to a Zeta-powered next-generation mobile application to manage employee meal benefits on the go.
Sodexo (Office Address):
En – 7, Biswanath Building,
Salt Lake Sector 5, Kolkata – 700091 (WB), India
Sodexo Customer Care Services (Call): 1800 -103 -3030 or 1800 -267 -3030 (24X7)
Sodexo Office Number (Call): 033 -4421 -4407 / +91 -987 -4788 -801 / +91 -798 -0810 -513
Reference Link :