paypal.com/activatecard – Guide to Activate PapPal Debit Card OnlineDebit Card
How to Activate PayPal Debit Card :
PayPal Holdings, Incorporated was founded in the year 1998. It is an American organization working on an online payment platform in most nations that supports online cash transfers and serves as a digital electronic option in contrast to traditional paper methods like cash orders and checks. The organization works as a payment method system for auction websites, online sellers, and numerous other business clients. The organization charges a service fee in return for advantages and benefits like transactions on a single click and secret key memory.
Set up in 1998 as Confinity Incorporated, PayPal had issued its first sale of stock in the year 2002. The company turned into a completely claimed auxiliary of eBay soon thereafter, with a market valuation of $1.5 billion. In 2019, the organization positioned at 204th on the Fortune 500 listing, by revenue collection among one of the biggest United States companies.
The company is inspired and motivated by a basic conviction that moving towards monetary services creates numerous opportunities. PayPal is focused on democratizing monetary services and allowing individuals and business organizations to join and flourish in the worldwide economy. The company’s open and advanced digital payment system gives PayPal’s 325 million dynamic account holders worldwide, the confidence to associate and execute in new and incredible manners, regardless of whether they are on the web, on a smartphone device, in a digital application, or face to face.
Through a blend of technological development and strategic partnerships, PayPal makes better approaches to manage and move cash. The organization offers adaptability, choice, and flexibility when getting paid, sending payments, and paying. Accessible in over 200 business sectors globally, the PayPal digital platform, including Xoom, Venmo, and Braintree, empowers purchasers and traders to get cash in over 100 currencies, withdraw money in 56 currencies and maintain balances in PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Activate your PayPal Debit Card :
- Visit the official site of PayPal.
- Or else, you can click on the link paypal.com/activatecard.
- Firstly, you have to “Log In” to your account and enter the needed information.
- Now click “Activate Card”.
Please Note: You have to provide your Date of Birth (DOB), and Social Security Number (SSN) as needed by the USA Government Patriot Act.
Activation through PayPal Mobile Application:
- Download the PayPal Application on your mobile, and “Log In” to your PayPal Account.
- Now by tapping on the “Settings” option at the top right corner, select your PayPal Debit Card.
- You have to enter the needed credentials, on the required field.
- Lastly, click on the “Activate Card” option, on the page.
- On finishing the Activation process, you can utilize your Debit Card along with your available PayPal Cash Plus balance right away.
Activation using Phone:
If you are facing some technical problems regarding your Debit Card Activation process, you can utilize your telephone to activate your PayPal Debit Cash Card by calling PayPal Customer Care Services at 1 -800 -314 -8298 (a 24 hours Automated Activation line) and follow the steps over the phone to complete the action.
How to Activate your PayPal Business Debit Master Card:
To Activate the PayPal Business Debit Master Card, follow the steps:
- Go to the main site of com and Log In to your account.
- Move on to your summary page, and click on the “Business Debit Master Card”.
- Tap on the “Activate Card”
- Enter your Business Debit Master Card’s “Expiration Date” and complete the steps to activate.
- You can also add your Bank Account to your Debit Card during the activation process.
- After LOG IN to your PayPal Account, select the PayPal Business Debit Master Card on the left side of the column.
- Tap on the “Back Up Funding: Link a Bank Account” option, and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
Please Note: You can also activate your PayPal Business Debit Master Card by calling PayPal Customer Care Services at 1 -800 -314 -8298 (a 24 hours Automated Activation line) and follow the steps over the phone to complete the action.
PayPal Debit Card Login :
To Log In for the PayPal account, go along with the guidelines:
- Visit the Official website of PayPal or click paypal.com.
- On the landing page of the website, tap on the “Log In” button above.
- Deferred on another page, put your “Email or Mobile Number”.
- By tapping the “NEXT” tab, go through the on-screen guidelines, to get into your account.
Sign Up or Register for PayPal Debit Card :
To Sign Up or Register for PayPal Debit Card, follow the underneath instructions:
- On the landing page of the main website, tap on the “Sign Up” button above.
- On the next page select the “Personal Account” option and click “Next”.
- Then on another page check the “I’m not a Robot”
- Now on the “Sign Up for PayPal” page, add your “Mobile Number” and tap on the “NEXT”
- Afterward, follow the on-screen steps to get Registered.
Please Note: By clicking the NEXT tab, you are confirming that you are the primary user or owner of this Mobile Phone Number. You are agreed to receive various automated messages to confirm your Phone Number. For text message and data rates may be applied.
All About PayPal (US) Debit Card :
PayPal is offering 2 (two) types of Debit Card. Those are briefly discussed below:
- PayPal Cash Master Card
- PayPal Prepaid Master Card
Benefits of PayPal Cash Master Card :
- You can access funds if your Debit Card is linked to your PayPal Cash Plus Account.
- Wherever Master Card is accepted, you can shop-in-shop or online.
- Avail the benefit of withdrawing cash from ATMs globally, along with no-cost withdrawals at more than 33,000 Money Pass outlets across the country.
- Utilizing the card there is no credit check, no minimum balance needed, no annual or monthly fees.
Benefits of PayPal Prepaid Master Card:
- You can move cash from your PayPal account to your PayPal Prepaid Debit Card, for your shopping online or on the web, any place where Debit Master Card is acknowledged.
- With the benefit of Direct Deposits, you can get paid 2 (two) days quicker.
- You can add cash to your PayPal Debit Card, at over 1,30,000 Netspend Reload Network outlets across the United States.
PayPal (US) Debit Card Fee and Charges:
- Debit Card Price – No fee is charged to open up your account and get a Debit Card.
- Monthly Fee – PayPal does not charge a monthly fee and no minimum account balance is required.
- Inactivity Fee – There are no charges for inactivity or limited use of the Debit Card.
- Cash loading using the PayPal Application – A charge of up to $3.95 will be applied when loading cash to your PayPal Balance at approved stores or using PayPal App.
- Cash loading using your PayPal Cash Card – A charge of up to $4.95 will be applied when loading cash to your PayPal balance at approved stores.
- Direct Deposit – There are no charges for your direct deposit of paychecks, any kind of tax refunds, and government benefits into your PayPal account.
- Transfer from Bank A/C – PayPal does not charge any fee for this service you can easily link up your personal bank account to your PayPal account to transfer money between the two.
- Receive Cash from family and friends – No fee is charged when your friends and family utilize the PayPal application to send or receive money, transferred to you.
- Avail your Check Cashed in 10 days – When you get your check cashed within 10 days, no fee is charged.
- Expedited Check Cashing (payroll and government checks) – Only a 1% fee is charged for Payroll and Government Checks along with a pre-printed signature, with a minimum charge of $5.00.
- Expedited Check Cashing (for all other accepted checks) – Only a 5% fee is charged for all kinds of other received types of the check, along with all hand-signed payroll and government checks, with a minimum charge of $5.00.
- PayPal Cash Card purchases fee Online and In-Stores – The organization does not charge any fee for utilizing your PayPal Cash Card in stores or online, utilize your card wherever Master Card is accepted.
- Charges for Spending Declines due to insufficient funds – PayPal will only approve your purchases when your account has sufficient funds.
- Charges for ATM Withdrawal Declines due to insufficient funds – PayPal will only approve and allow ATM withdrawals from your balance when you have sufficient funds.
- Money Pass ATM Withdrawal – There are no fees for ATMs within the Money Pass network system.
- Domestic ATM Withdrawal Fee – A charge of $2.50 is applied for ATM withdrawals at the Non-Money Pass ATMs inside the United States. An additional amount may be applied by the ATM owner even if you do not complete a transaction.
- Charges for Over the Counter Withdrawal – You have the benefit to withdraw cash at the counter (for approved Bank branches or any other financial institutions). The chargeable fee is $3.00 for each signature withdrawal (In case if a signature is needed to obtain the cash).
- Daily ATM and Cash withdrawal limit over the counter – Cash withdrawal daily limits are restricted to $400 only from the ATM and also over the counter, within 24 Hours (CT).
- Regular Debit Card purchase limit – The Debit Card regular purchase limit is restricted to $3,000 only within 24 hours (CT).
- Foreign Transaction Fee – The charges applied are 2.5% of the total purchase amount, from a Non-U.S. merchant or utilizing a non-U.S. ATM. This fee will be applicable even if the transaction does not need a currency conversion.
- Withdrawal Fee for International ATM – PayPal charges a minimum amount of $2.50 per withdrawal from a Non-U.S. ATM. This charge will be applicable even if the transaction does not need a currency conversion.
- Charges for Negative Balance – The organization does not charge for any kind of overdraft or negative balance fees.
- Card Replacement Fee (Standard 7-10 business days) – There are no fees for Card Replacement. You can get your new card within 7 to 10 business days.
- Within the United States transfer money to Family and Friends – Sending or transferring money using your PayPal account has been simpler now, to family and friends utilizing U.S. currency from your personal PayPal balance or directly from a connected bank account. For sending money globally, additional fees will be charged for utilizing any other types of connected accounts.
- The regular limit for Cash loads at Retail Counters – If you are loading cash to your PayPal account, you can load up to a limit of $1,500 daily or $5,000 monthly. In case you have already reached any one of these limits, you cannot be able to load an additional cash amount into your account till your limit is reset on the next day or next month.
PayPal Prepaid Customer Service:
PayPal (US) Corporate Headquarters Address:
2211 North First Street,
San Jose, California 95131
PayPal Worldwide Operations Office Address:
12312 Port Grace Boulevard,
La Vista, Nebraska 68128
PayPal (US) Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -888 -221 -1161 and 1 -800 -314 -8298 (a 24 hours Automated Activation line)
Reference Link :