www.rushcard.com/activate – Step to Activate Rush Card OnlineCredit Card
Activate your Rush Card :
Rush Card was set up in the year 2003 as a pre-loaded Credit Card. It was established by Mr. Russell Simmons the pathfinder of hip-hop culture. Rush Card’s pre-loaded credit cards run on the Visa Inc. network and are approved by the Meta Bank. In the year 2016, it started offering a Credit Card. On 30th January 2017, it was accounted for that Uni Rush LLC (it is the parent company of Rush Card) would be offered to Green Dot Corporation.
Since its establishment, it has been utilized by a large number of customers. The Rush Card has collaborated with Meta Bank and Visa to offer credit cards. This card offers Retail location transactions, ATM access, Direct Deposits, and all kind of benefits of a bank-approved and issued Credit Card.
How to Activate a Rush Card :
To Activate a Rush Prepaid Visa Card, you need to follow the guidelines:
- Go to the official website of Rush Card.
- You can also click on the link www.rushcard.com.
- On the landing page of the website, find and click on the “My Rush Card Account”,
- Now on the “Account Login” page, you will find and tap on the “Activate New Card” , or go to the www.rushcard.com/activate page directly.
- Then on a new referred page, you have to put your Card Number (16 Digit Number), Card Verification Value (CVV), Expiration Date (Month/ Year), Social Security Number (SSN), etc.
- Now click on the “I’m not a robot” check box and press the “NEXT” button and follow the on-screen guidelines.
Please Note: You can also call Rush Card Customer Care helpline number at (1 -866 -787 -4227), in case you face any kind of problem during Activation.
How to Log in into Rush Card :
To Log In for the Rush Prepaid Visa Card, go with the below guidelines:
- Visit the authoritative website of the Rush Card.
- Or else you can tap onwww.rushcard.com
- On the home page of the website, click on “My Rush Card Account”.
- or go to the usermanagement.rushcard.com page.
- Then on the “Account Login” page, put your “Username” and “Password”.
- Lastly, click on the “Log In” button below.
Register your Rush Card Online :
To Register for the Rush Prepaid Visa Card, follow the underneath guidelines:
- Following the Log in process, go to the “Account Login”
- On the page tap on the “Register” button.
- Now on another page, under the “Register Your Rush Card” heading you have to put down your Card Number (16 Digit Number), Card Verification Value (CVV), Expiration Date (Month/ Year), Social Security Number (SSN), etc.
- Lastly, press on the “I’m not a robot” check box and tap on the “NEXT” button, and go with the following on-screen guidelines.
Also Read : Guide to ACtivate PapPal Debit Card Online
How do I get a Rush Prepaid Visa Card?
You can only get the Rush Prepaid Visa Card online, not at any retail outlets like other cards. After proper approval, you can receive your new Rush Prepaid Visa Card in the coming five to seven working days. Additionally, you can also track your card status on the company’s web portal.
Contact your Rush Card’s Customer Care Service by calling 1 -866 –RUSH CARD (866 -787 -4227), or else Mail at Rush Card, P.O. Box 42482, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242, or can visit the official web portal at www.rushcard.com
How to Apply for a Rush Card :
To Apply for a Rush Prepaid Visa Card, go with the below-given instructions:
- Go on the home page of the Rush Card.
- Here you will find the option of “Get A Rush Card” tap on the option.
- On another new page under the “Enter Your Information” heading, put your First Name, Last Name, Address, Social Security Number (SSN), Email Address, Apt / Suite (Optional), Zip Code, Date of Birth (DOB) MM / DD/ YYYY, Mobile Number, Home Landline Number (If Any), etc.
- At last, press on the “Agree and Submit” tab below.
All About Rush Prepaid Visa Card:
The organization is presently offering 2 (two) types of credit cards. Those are:
- Rush Pay As you Go Plan – Utilizing this plan you have to pay the charges on each purchase you make.
- Rush Unlimited Plan – Using this plan you will be charged on a fixed monthly basis.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Get Paid Faster – You can get your pay-check 2 (two) days quicker with the Direct Deposit facility.
- Load Checks Using Your Phone – Just click a picture of your check, you can get your cash utilizing the benefit of the Rush Card Mobile Application.
- Shop Everywhere – Enjoy your shopping anywhere Visa Card is accepted, you can shop in outlets, through the Rush Card Mobile Applications, and other Online platforms, using this card.
- Fund Account Easily – Load your money at thousands of retailer outlets or you can also deposit your check from your smartphone directly.
- Withdraw for Free – Avail the benefit of withdrawing your money at over 24,000 Money Pass ATMs, without any additional surcharge, free of cost.
- Pause or Resume Purchases – You have the advantage to “Pause” your purchase, in any case, your Rush Card is misplaced, stolen, or lost. “Resume” again after getting a new Rush Prepaid Visa Card.
- Stay Protected – With the power of the Visa Zero Liability Policy, you have the protection of your cash against any unauthorized charges or fraudulent activity with your Rush Card.
- Transfer Funds From Your Bank – Utilizing the facility of ACH Electronic Money Transfers, you can easily transfer your funds from the Checking or Savings Account.
Charges and Interests (Applicable for Both Rush Prepaid Cards):
- Card Purchase Fee – The One-time fee charge is $3.95 or $9.95 depending on the plastic design you choose.
- Monthly Fees – For Pay As you go Plan charge is $0 (No Fee) and for Rush Unlimited the charge is $7.95.
- Fee for Direct Deposit – The charge is $0 (No Fee).
- Fee for Cash Deposit – The charge is $5.95.
- Mobile Check Load (Standard) – The charge is $0 (No Fee).
- Mobile Check Load (Expedited i.e. Payroll and Government Checks along with a Pre-printed Authorized Signature) – The charges are $5.00 or Greater than 1%.
- Mobile Check Load (Expedited i.e. for all other Check types Accepted) – The charges are $5.00 or Greater than 4%.
- You Per Purchase Charges – For Pay As you go Plan charge is $1.00 and for Rush Unlimited the charge is $0 (No Fee).
- Card to Card Transfer Charges – The charge is $0.99.
- For ATM Withdrawal (In-Network) – The charge is $0 (No Fee).
- For ATM Withdrawal (Out of Network) – The charge is $3.00.
- Teller Cash Withdrawal Fee – The charge is $3.00.
- Express Cash Fee – The charge is $3.00.
- Customer Service Charges – The charge is $0 (No Fee).
- ATM Balance Inquiry Charges – The charge is $0.50.
- International Transaction Charges – The charge is 3% of the United States dollar amount of each transaction.
- International Per Purchases Charges – For Pay As you go Plan charge is $2.00 and for Rush Unlimited the charge is $0 (No Fee).
- Card Replacement (Regular Delivery) – The charge is $5.00 for Stolen, Lost or Damaged Cards.
- Card Replacement (Expedited Delivery) – The charge is $30.00.
- To Stop Payments for Bills – The charge is $30.00.
- Inactivity Charges – The Fee is charged after 90 (ninety) days of continuous inactivity for Pay As you go Plan charge is $1.95 and for Rush Unlimited the charge is $0 (No Fee).
- Overdraft or Credit Charges – There is no Overdraft or Credit charges and facility.
Rush Prepaid Cards
P.O. Box – 42482, Cincinnati,
Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -866 –RUSH CARD (866 -787 -4227)
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Call): 1 -855 -411 -2372 (In case you have any complaint about your Prepaid Account).
Reference Link :