The Login process of Bank of America:
The bank of America is a multinational investment bank and financial service holding company in America. The bank was founded in 1998. It is the 8th largest bank in the entire world. Today bank of has 31 million active mobile users in the USA. Bank of America offers mobile banking and online banking services for its customers. It is designed in a very user-friendly manner. A person with little knowledge of online activity can also operate the online account of the bank of America. The banking app allows you to check and view your savings account e-statements and also permits you to use the bill pay features. To use a bank of America user account you need to register for online banking. We have provided all the necessary details that are required to create a new account and other services related to the bank of America.
Steps to register for Bank of America online banking
- Open your web browser and enter the URL: www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking to visit the bank of America online portal.
- After visiting the banking portal click on the “enroll in online banking” button beside the secure sign-in tab, or go to the www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/sign-in page
- Now enter the last 6 digits of your account number in the first box.
- Then enter your SSN or TIN number in the second box.
- Press the continue button to create a user name and password for your BOA account.
- Jump to the next step by clicking on the link “don’t have an SSN”.
- Type your account number debit card number and your ATM pin in the respective boxes.
- At last press the continue button and complete the remaining process to access your banking account.
What are the benefits of BOA online banking?
Many customers prefer the online banking features of Bank of America because it helps them in any way such as online bill payment, applying for a new card, or performing any online transactions without visiting a physical branch of Bank of America. Here are some benefits offered by bank of America for using their online banking services.
- You can transfer money to any account number using the online banking app of BOA.
- You can make any payments using your online banking account.
- All the users of the online banking app can view their available balance in savings accounts.
- You can order cheques and activate cards through your online banking account.
- You can check your transaction history and also download an e-statement.
- You can control and monitor your finances using the online banking app.
- You can even create custom alerts to check if any payments are due.
- You can also set up a travel notice using the BOA online banking app.
- You can easily access your bank of America user account 24/7 at any time.
Steps to Log in to the Bank of America Online portal:
Follow the steps given below to log in to the bank of America online portal.
- Browse the URL: www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking
- After visiting the portal click on the “sign-in to online banking” link present on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your online id and passcode in the respective field.
- Press the sign-in button to explore your BOA online banking account.
Steps to retrieve your forgotten user id and password
By mistake, if you forgot your user name or password then you can easily retrieve your lost log-in credentials using this simple instruction.
- Visit the URL: www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking
- Click on the “forgot online id and passcode” link below the sign-in button.
- Input the last 6 digits of your card or account number into the prompted field.
- Now enter your SSN or TIN number in the next box.
- Press the continue button to verify the given information.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve your log-in credentials.
- If you don’t have an SSN or TIN then you need to click on the button “don’t have an SSN or TIN?” below the forgot id passcode section.
- Type your savings account number in the blank field then enter the last 6 digits of your debit card.
- Type your pin number and click on the continue button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the remaining process of retrieving the user id and password of the BOA log-in portal.
Also Read: How to Access Capital one 360 Account
Steps to activate your bank of America credit card using your online account
- Type the URL: www.bankofamerica.com in the address bar of your web browser.
- Press the credit card tab on the home page of BOA.
- Click on the “manage your credit card account” under the credit card section.
- It will take you to a new page where you need to enter your online id and passcode.
- Finally, press the sign-in button to activate your credit card through your online account.
How to clear your BOA credit card bills?
You can easily pay your credit card bills by following the ways given below.
- You can pay the credit card bills by visiting the nearest branch of the bank of America.
- You can pay your credit card bills on the mailing address which is –
Credit cards payments
Bank of America
P.O box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19850-5019
- You can also contact the Bank representative on 800-236-6497 to request and process your credit card payment.
How to locate Bank of America’s nearest branch?
- Open the official website of the bank of America at www.bankofamerica.com
- Click on the link “Find your closest financial center or ATM” underneath the sign-in tab.
- Enter your address zip code or landmark in the specified field.
- Press the filter button to find your nearest branch.
How to download and use the bank of America android/i-phone app?
- Visit the online portal of the bank of America at promo.bankofamerica.com/mobile-banking.
- On the home page select your device on the left side of the web page.
- Then enter your mobile number.
- Press the send button to receive the application link on your device to download the app.
- Or you can simply download the app by visiting Google Play or i-tunes.
- Search the bank of America app and download it on your device.
Bank Of America Customer Service:
Customer support: 800-432-1000
Report lost card: 800-32-9194
Persons with hearing disability: 800-288-4408
Outside the US: 1-315-724-4022
Bank of America
Corporate center, 100 North Tryon Street,
Charlotte NC 28255
The United States.