Login Guide of First National Bank Texas Web Portal:
The FNB Corporation also known as First National Bank provides Banking and Financial Services in the United States. This Bank was founded in the year 1864. The First National Bank has more than 4100 employees and is spread over major metropolitan areas. It has more than 300 branches in the United States. If you are wondering about the login and registration procedure for the First National Bank Texas login portal then do check this article to get a brief understanding of the Bank login portal.
Sign up for FNB Texas Online Banking:
Read the instructions given below to register yourself for Online Banking services.
- Visit the homepage of FNB by browsing the URL: www.1stcb.com
- Once you have reached the homepage, locate the LOGIN button on the top right corner and click on it.
- Click the link “Enroll in Digital Banking”.
- Now you have to fill up an enrollment form.
- Type your User name and SSN in the first two fields.
- Then choose your Date of Birth.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Choose the Text message or email option to receive instructions.
- And submit the application form.
- Open your mail or text box and complete the rest of the process to enroll yourself.
Login to FNB Texas Online Banking Portal:
- Using a high-speed internet connection access the link: www.1stcb.com
- Locate the LOGIN button from the homepage of the Banking portal.
- Choose the type of account you have from the drop-down list.
- Input your username and password in the empty field.
- Press the LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT button to access your FNB account.
Recover your FNB forgot Username and Password:
- Visit the FNB official website at www.1stcb.com
- Click on the Login link in the top menu of the homepage.
- Under the login section, click on the link “Forget Username or password?
- To recover your password enter your phone number in the empty box.
- Enter your username and click the button “Send me a new password”.
- Open your mobile inbox to look for a temporary password.
- Use the same password to access your account and reset a new password.
- To recover your username, click on the link “ I forget my username”.
- Now type your registered email address and hit the Send button.
- You will receive an email soon that will contain your Username.
Also Read: Login to your Ally Bank Account
Login to First National Bank Texas Credit Card Online Account:
- Open the web browser and go to www.1stcb.com
- Press the Login button on the top menu.
- From the dropdown list, choose the “Credit Card Login” option.
- On the login page, enter your Personal ID in the empty box.
- Then press the continue button highlighted in blue color.
- Proceed to the next step by providing your password.
- After successful verification of your login credentials, you will be granted access to your credit card user account.
How to Pay your FNB Credit Card Bills?
- You can log in to your FNB credit card account and move to the payment section to pay your credit card bills.
- You can also pay the check at the mailing address given below-
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
- You can also pay your credit card bill by dialing the number 800-558-3424 on your phone.
How to log in to your FNB Mortgage account?
- Copy and paste this link: www.1stnb.com/mortgage-center in the address bar of your browser.
- Scroll down to look for the “Mortgage Login” option.
- Press the login button highlighted in pink color.
- You will be asked to enroll in digital banking.
- If you have already enrolled in the digital banking option then log in to your digital banking account to access your mortgage loan.
Contact FNB Texas Customer Support:
Phone number: 800-677-9801
First National Bank Texas
P.O Box 937
Killeen, Texas 76540-0937