ecampus.phoenix.edu – How to Access Phoenix eCampus AccountLogin Guide
University of Phoenix student Login Guide:
The University of Phoenix is a private university in Arizona USA. It was founded in the year 1976. University of phoenix offers certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees. This university is owned by Apollo global management firm. The University of Phoenix has designed a learning portal for all its students. It is an online learning portal that also has social networking options that allow students to interact with each other and compare their test scores. If you are looking for the student log-in guide for the University of Phoenix then you are at the correct place. This article will tell you how to log in to your university student account.
Advantages of University of Phoenix student log-in portal:
There are various advantages of using the log-in portal of the University of Phoenix. Some of those advantages of using Phoenix eCampus portal are listed below.
- The student log-in portal of Phoenix University allows you to connect with other students for academic purposes.
- You can get updates regarding any projects programs or initiatives offered by the University.
- Using the Phoenix log-in portal you can also access your course material, exam grades, and assignments scores.
- This log-in portal has improved student communication and brain transparency in the University of Phoenix education system.
- Not only your test scores but you can also check your attendance and much more.
- You can easily pay your tuition fee using the student log-in portal of the University of Phoenix.
- This portal also provides you with news and announcements and other information about the University.
Signup for a New Student Account:
If you want to register for a new account follow the instructions mentioned below –
- Go to the e-campus portal by typing the link – ecampus.phoenix.edu in the address bar.
- You will be redirected to the registration page of the e-campus portal.
- Click on the link “new to campus? Sign-up hare” underneath the log-in button.
- Type user name and password for a new account by following the on-screen guidelines.
- Then enter your date of birth.
- Press the register button to end the process successfully.
Steps to Access the University of Phoenix Account:
- Open a new tab in your web browser and type the URL: ecampus.phoenix.edu in the address bar.
- You will be taken to the Login portal of the University of Phoenix.
- On the right side of the web page under the log-in section, type your user name and password.
- Then press the Login button to access your student account and connect to the student community.
Steps to Recover your Forgotten Username and Password:
- Access the link ecampus.phoenix.edu
- Then click on the “forgot username/password?” link below the log-in tab.
- You need to choose one of the following to recover the lost information.
- I forgot my user name
- I forgot my password
- I forgot my user name and password
- Then type the following details in the specified column such as
- First name
- Last name
- Last four digits of the SSN
- Click on “I am not a robot” and enter the correct captcha.
- Press the continue button.
- Your user name will be displayed on your screen.
- Type a new password and confirm the new password.
- Click on the finish button to retrieve the lost data.
Also Read: H2oWireless Service Register
Steps to Change your Personal Information on the Phoenix campus Portal:
- If you want to update any personal information in your MyPhoenix student account then follow the steps given below.
- Log in to the student portal of the University of Phoenix.
- Click on your profile image in the upper left corner of the web page.
- Click on the contact information.
- Then click the “edit profile and policy settings” option.
- Now you must enter all the information you want to change in the mentioned field.
- Click the option “Set as primary”.
- Click on the Save button.
How to Access your University of Phoenix Student Account on your iPhone?
- Navigate to the settings options on your phone.
- Click on the mail option.
- Click on add account.
- Then click on Microsoft exchange.
- Enter your school e-mail address in the given box and click on the Next button.
- Choose the sign-in option to log in to your university of the phoenix student portal.
- Enter your user name and password in the log-in section and click on the Next button.
- You can choose the features you want to use and then click on the save option.
How to access your University of Phoenix Student Account on your Android?
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Visit the settings icon on your android.
- Click on “accounts and sync”
- Click on the option “add account”
- Choose the options Microsoft exchange.
- Type your university email id and password.
- Click on the sign-in button and enter the necessary details such as your email address, user name, password, exchange server, etc.
- Now log in to your account and select the features you want to sync.
- Click on the activate button to access your student account.
Contact information of University of Phoenix:
Technical support: 877-832-4867
Finance support: 888-346-8679
Student services: 800-366-9699
Email address: www.phoenix.edu/rfi/email-us