How to Cancel your Xercise4less Membeship Online – www.xercise4less.co.ukGym Cancel
If you like to exercise and stay fit then you need to join a gym. If you are looking for an affordable place then you must opt for Xercise4less. You will get all types of exercising tools and mechanisms. If you’d like to cancel the service online, here’s what you need to do is contact your local Fitness Connection and ask for the barcode number that goes with your club account. Go to the Fitness Connection website to find the cancelation form. Complete the form. Here find out the ways to cancel it.
- Go to the Xercise4less portal home page. The URL for the website is harlands-cloud.co.uk/xercisecancel
- Next at the center of the page click on the ‘To cancel your gym membership, please contact Xercise4Less Member inquiries here’ tab.
- Type of Enquiry, Name of Home Club, Membership Number (This is your Direct Debit reference number that will be shown on your bank statement.), Email Address, Phone Number, and Post Code tell them what they can help with, providing as much information as possible. Attach a file and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Cancel Xercise4less Gym Membership:
- Visit the webpage manage.xercise4less.co.uk/membership/cancel
- Secondly at the center add the Name of the Account Holder, Email Address, Home Gym, Postcode, and Membership Number.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Cancel Your Bank Membership for Xercise4less:
- Call and write the company. Tell the company that you are taking away your permission for the company to take automatic payments out of your bank account.
- You have to call and write to your bank or credit union.
- Give your bank a ‘stop payment order’ tab
- Now monitor your accounts.
Cancel Xercise4less by Phone:
- To cancel your membership to Xercise4Less you can phone the number and follow the steps:
- Have your ID number which is the membership number ready before you phone
- Explain that you would like to cancel your membership and follow the steps given by the customer service advisor.
- If you have canceled your direct debit before your 30 days notice has been fulfilled, you need to contact their customer service team by calling 0113 4679697.
Pause your Xercise4less Membership:
- It’s possible to pause your membership for one month at a time, and this can be done for three months in a 12-month period. To freeze your membership will cost you £5 a month, however, there are certain instances when you don’t have to pay to freeze your account.
- Call on the number above to pause your Xercise4Less membership, and find out if the reason for doing so is valid so you don’t have to pay for it each month.
- When you freeze your membership you will have to provide information to head office as to why you are opting to do this. You will need to give fourteen days’ notice before your next direct debit date too.
Cancel Xercise4less Membership Via Contract:
- If you’re still within your one-year contract with Xercise4Less it is still possible to cancel your membership, however, there are certain criteria that must be met to do so.
- These reasons include moving a house that is 15 miles away from any Xercise4Less gym, a long-term medical illness or injury, or the loss of income through redundancy.
- You will need t to provide proof of these when you ring to cancel your membership.
Frequently Asked Questions on Xercise4less:
- What Happens If You Cancel Your Gym Membership?
You’ll normally have to pay the full cost of your contract if you want to cancel a gym membership early. For example, if you cancel a one-year contract after 6 months, you’ll usually have to pay for the remaining 6 months.
- Can A Gym Sue You For Not Paying?
If you refuse to pay, the gym will probably cancel your membership. It is unlikely that the gym itself will go through the trouble of suing you for the balance. Hey that sounds easy, but unfortunately: They will sell your balance to a debt collector.
- Why do People Cancel Xercise4less?
People have stopped going to the gym these days. This is because of the pandemic.
Xercise4less Contact Help:
For more help options call on 090738 44077.