About Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey :
Wilko is a high-street retailer based in the United Kingdom. Now Wilko wants to take feedback from their customers to improve their products and customers. With the help of the gathered facts from the customers, they will identify the deficits in the services, and later on, they will make the changes as per the customer feedback. and Wilko will take this information from the customers through an online survey.
In this survey, customers have to answer a questionnaire to share the information about the Wilko product quality, quantity, and price, and also about the store locations and instore atmosphere and also about the employee nature. And you have to loyal at the time of giving the feedback.
To perform these survey participants, have to be eligible for the survey and also have to make some arrangements to fulfill the survey requirements. When you complete the survey then you will be awarded a money-saving opportunity. And this prize is given to you to appreciate your candid feedback.
Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize :
After completing the survey, you will be awarded a money-saving opportunity. And this prize is given for your spend time with the Wilko for giving the candid feedback. To get the opportunity to win the survey prize you have to perform this survey first. And then submit that completed survey to get a validation code for your prize redemption. And you will get a Gift Card from Wilko as the survey prize.
The actual value of the Wilko Gift Card is £100. And you can redeem your prize on your next visit to the Wilko store near you.
A receipt will tell you about your actual survey prize. So, you have to check your receipt from Wilko to know about your survey prize.
Rules and Requirements of Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey :
This survey has some rules to tell you about the eligibility criteria of this survey and also to avoid fraud. And you have to maintain all the rules properly and also make the survey requirements correctly. And the rules and requirements are as follows.
- A legal United Kingdom Resident is allowed to perform this survey as this survey is open only in the United Kingdom.
- At least 18 years of age or more than that is needed to perform this survey by being eligible.
- As this survey is available only in the English language so you must have a basic knowledge of the English language.
- A smart device is needed to perform this survey by being eligible for this survey and your smart device can be a smartphone or a PC or a laptop.
- Also, a strong and stable internet connection is required to perform this survey by being online until the survey ended up.
- You must have a recent Wilko Store receipt with a proper survey invitation is needed for this survey.
- This survey is limited to only one-time participation in every survey entry period or with a single receipt.
- The workers working at Wilko and their relatives and the Wilko affiliates and associates and the agents or sponsors are not allowed to take part in this survey.
- You are not allowed to transfer or exchange or sell your survey prize for cash or any other option.
- A valid email id is needed to perform this survey and also for the prize redemption. So you must have a valid email id to perform this survey.
How to Perform Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey :
You have to perform this survey by being eligible for the survey. And be transparent while giving feedback. but throughout the survey, you have to maintain all the rules and requirements. and to perform this survey without any hesitation you can follow the underneath steps.
- At first, you have to visit the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey site to share the feedback.
- Browse this link www.wilkohaveyoursay.com to reach the survey site.
- Then you will reach the survey site and from that page, you will know about the survey and survey prize.
- Then read the paragraphs carefully and choose your order or purchase type and click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page, and there you have to read a paragraph again and have to click on the “Continue” button to reach the survey starting page.
- And then you will reach the survey starting page.
- After that, you have to enter the amount spent on your order, the date and time of your visit, and the survey entry code. All these details are available in your Wilko receipt.
- After entering the details, you have to click on the “Start” button.
- Then answer the questions as per your gained experience by using the Wilko services and Products.
- Next, you have to rate the Wilko facilities as per your satisfaction level.
- After that share your email id and contact number and submit your feedback and wait for the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstake draw for the £100 Wilko Gift Card.
Also Read : Join Halfords Guest Survey to Win £250 Cash
Wilko Retail Ltd., which is previously known as Wilkinson Cash Stores and Wilkinson Hardware Stores. But currently, it is known as Wilko. Wilko is a high-street retailing chain in the United Kingdom. Wilko was founded in the year of 1930 by James Kemsey Wilkinson. Presently Wilko is based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. Wilko is operating with 413 locations with products like basic grocery items, toiletries, consumer goods, DIY, stationery items, and pet supplies. The owner of this private retailing chain is Tony and Lisa Wilkinson.
Wilko Contact Info
To make contact with Wilko you have o visit their website and you can visit their website by browsing this link www.wilko.com. After reaching the website you have to click on the hyperlink under the Customer Care segment.