How to Access Key Bank Online Account:
Key Bank is a public bank and one of the largest banks in the United States. Key Bank was founded in the year 1825 in Albany, New York. Key Bank has 1,197 branches and 1,572 ATMs in the US. The Key Bank has designed a user-friendly login portal for their clients’ personal as well as business account management. Key Bank also offers credit cards to their customers. If you are a key bank customer then you can easily manage your finances by using the Key Bank free online banking service. This article will share information about the login process sign-up process and other Key Bank account-related activities.
Features of Key Bank Credit Card:
- If you want to apply for a Key cash back credit card you must live in one of the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, or Washington.
- You will earn 2% cashback on every purchase but you must have a key bank check account having at least $1,000 in deposits every month.
- This card offers a 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles on balance transfer made within the first 2 months.
- You can get cashback by including direct deposits into a Key Bank Savings or Checking account.
The key bank credit card offers you rental car insurance while you are traveling and cell phone insurance while you pay your monthly bill using the card.
The Login Procedure of the Key Bank Online Banking portal:
At first, you need to create a new Key Bank online account to access your Key Bank user account then follow the steps given below –
- Browse the URL: www.key.com to visit the official website of Key Bank.
- You will notice a Sign On tab located on the right side of the banking portal.
- Proceed to the login procedure by clicking on the sign-on tab highlighted in red color.
- Input your user id and password of the Key Bank online account in the space provided.
- Tick mark on the save user id option if you are using your personal system then press the Sign in button to access your Key Bank online account.
How to Enroll for Key Bank online banking?
- Go to www.key.com using your web browser.
- Click on the option “Enroll in Online Banking” under the online banking section.
- Then choose the type of account that you want to create. If you want to open a personal account then click on the “my personal account” tab. If you want to open a business account then press the “my business account” tab.
- For a personal account enter your SSN and hit the continue button.
- Choose the option ATM or Debit card or account number button.
- If you have chosen the Debit card option then enter the last 4 digits of your Debit card and ATM PIN in the respective boxes.
- If you have chosen an Account number then simply enter your account number in the given box.
- Press the continue tab and follow the instructions to create a user id and password for your Key Bank online account.
What are the ways to retrieve your forgotten user name or password?
- Open the official website of the Key Bank login portal.
- Find the link forgot my user id under the online banking section.
- Click on forgot my user id link.
- On the user-id recovery page, select the type of your account and enter your SSN.
- You will be asked whether you know your password or not?
- Answer accordingly and press the next button.
- You must complete the remaining process to retrieve your user name.
- But in case you don’t know about your password then click on the “I don’t know my password” option to complete the whole process.
- If you want to reset a new password or you want to recover your forgotten password then choose the link “forgot my password” placed below the sign-on tab.
- Choose the account type and enter your user id and SSN.
- Press the next button to proceed to the next step in order to reset your password.
Also Read: Login to your BECU Banking Account
How to Activate your Key Bank Credit Card?
If you want to activate your Key Bank credit card then follow the mentioned steps.
- At first log in to your Key Bank online account by browsing the URL: www.key.com
- Then click on the support menu located in the upper corner of the web page.
- Find the activate card link from the given option and click on it.
- Now follow the instructions provided by the web portal to activate your credit card.
- You will receive an email after your credit card is activated by the Key Bank.
How to pay a Key Bank Credit Card bill?
- You can easily pay or schedule payment of your credit card by using your Key Bank online account or mobile app.
- You can also clear your credit card bill by dialing 1-800-539-2968
- You can also visit your Key Bank nearest branch to make a payment.
- Or you can send a check by using the address given below –
P.O Box 89446
Cleveland, OH 441016446
Over nigh mail
Key Bank Lockbox services
5575 Venture Drive
Parma, OH 44130
How to apply for a Key Bank credit card?
- Visit the Key bank online banking portal.
- Find the product option from the Horizontal menu located below the Key Bank icon.
- Choose the option credit card and click on it.
- Then click on the compare credit link under the cards products options.
- Click on the compare cards options on the next page and choose your desired Key Bank credit card.
- Hit the apply now button placed below the chosen credit card.
- Enter your zip code in the empty field and press the continue tab.
- Select the option whether you are a new, existing customer or you want to continue a saved application.
- Input all the details accurately and follow the onscreen instruction to activate your Key Bank credit card.
Key Bank customer support:
Customer support: 1-800-539-2968
Online banking support: 1-800-539-1539
Mortgage Loan Help: 1-800-422-2442