How to Activate your COMDATA Credit Cards :
To Activate your COMDATA Credit Card, follow the underneath guidelines:
Online Activation Process:
COMDATA have a digital platform that allows cardholders to activate their credit card online. Now on the COMDATA Activation page, you have to select the “Click here to Register” option. On the next page, put down your “Card Number” and your “Activation Code” on the blank field. You must note that the activation code is your (9) nine-digit Social Security Number (SSN). Click the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts until the website indicates that the Registration process of your card is complete.
The link is www.cardholder.comdata.com
After successful activation of your account, you will get a notification message from COMDATA Cardholder Services. Now you have to enter your “Username” and “Password” to Log In to your Credit Card account immediately.
After your online activation, of the Comdata Credit Card, you have to set up an online account profile. Utilizing this online profile, you can track the balance available on your credit account. Set up your direct deposit to fund transfers from your COMDATA Credit Card account to your general designated bank account.
Activation via Telephone:
Additionally, you can also activate your COMDATA Credit Card over the telephone by calling their Customer Care Service (Toll-free) at 1 –(888) -265 -8228. The automated call service will help you through to complete the activation process.
You will be asked to enter your “Card Number” and the “Activation Code”. So please keep the data by your side. Your Activation Code can be your Date of Birth (DOB), Employee Code Number, Telephone Number, or other code numbers as provided by your company.
Get your PIN Number:
When you activate your card online or by phone, you will automatically receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN). After getting the number you can change the PIN to something that is easier for you to remember.
This 4 (four-digit) Personal Identification Number (PIN) number is required for certain transactions, including Debit purchases or ATM withdrawals. Additionally, the PIN number is also needed when you utilize the COMDATA Automated Customer Care phone system.
Comdata Cardholder Account :
In the year 1969 Comdata was established by Curtiss W. Harter Jr. It started in the trucking business, however current clients cover the most significant industries in the United States, including restaurants, government, hospitality, healthcare, construction, retail, and education.
The organization is the leader and founder in commercial payment systems, but not for any business only. Comdata have chosen a distinctive, indispensable, and life-affecting industry to call their own: Trucking. For over 50 years as a proud industry supporter, they exist to serve the pathfinders, grinders, doers, and road warriors who have kept America running till today.
Corporate cards can be utilized to manage, any transactions that an organization makes. The expense management methodology of Comdata allows and helps the entrepreneurs by setting the limits on credit cards, and also restricting the utilization to specific vendors, the number of transactions, and dollar amounts. For an entrepreneur, virtual payment modes are claimed to be quite safe, secure, quick, and simple, and also reduce the danger of an unapproved client compromising card data. They additionally diminish the number of checks a purchasing division needs to process for sellers.
Comdata was an auxiliary of Ceridian yet has since been obtained by Fleetcor for $3.45 billion in December 2014, it has its headquarter located at Brentwood, Tennessee. For more than 50 years, Comdata has been a leading provider of creative Business to Business operating and payment technology. They offer extraordinary capacities in technology advancement, transaction processing, approving and issuing of credit cards, and network ownership.
How to Apply for the COMDATA Credit Cards :
To Apply for the COMDATA Credit Card, follow the below stated instructions:
- Visit the official website of COMDATA.
- You can also click on the link given www.cardholder.comdata.com
- On the landing page of the website, you will find the COMDATA Credit Cards links.
- Chose your credit card as per your requirement, and click the “APPLY” tab below.
How to get Log In for the COMDATA Credit Cards
To get Log In for the COMDATA Credit Card, go with the instructions given:
- Go to the authoritative website of COMDATA.
- On the landing page search and tab on the “Client Login” button on the corner right.
- Then on the new iConnect Data Log In Window, press the “LOG IN” button again.
- Now you will be deferred on a new page.
- Here you have to enter your “User ID” as Step 1.
- Press the “CONTINUE” bar below and follow the on-screen guidelines.
Also Read : Manage your QVC Credit Card Online
How to Reset or Forgot User ID and Password for the COMDATA Credit Cards :
To Reset or Forgot the User ID and Password for the COMDATA Credit Cards, go to the Log In page following the Log In process. Here press on the Forgot User ID or Forgot Password as per your requirement. Now follow the steps below:
For Forgot User ID – Pressing the Forgot User ID link on the LOG IN page, on a newly referred page put down your “Email Address”, “First Name”, and “Last Name” and tap on the “Continue” bar below to follow the on-screen guidelines.
For Forgot Password – Pressing the Forgot Password link on the LOG IN page, on a newly referred page put down your “User ID” and tap on the “Continue” bar below to follow the on-screen guidelines.
Various Credit Cards offered by COMDATA :
COMDATA CREDIT CARD
This card provides you, simple solutions for your fuel payments, and it’s perfect for Smaller fleets. It does not matter whether you run a hundred trucks or only one truck Comdata helps and supports you to face the challenges every day. The organization is with you to make every road ahead easier for you with the Comdata Fleet Credit Card Program, which is a total fuel payment solution that provides you with several benefits and advantages. Those are briefly discussed below:
Benefits and Advantages:
- It does not matter where you fuel up, there is no transaction fee charged ($0).
- At Pilot and Flying J, you get the benefit of Cash Back with additional Cents off on per gallon purchases.
- All across the United States utilize your card at more than 8,000 locations.
- At more than 3,000 locations avail the advantage of saving up to 65% on Tires and Retreads.
- You get the advantage of the driver support of 24X7 and Comdata’s online account system.
COMDATA ONROAD CREDIT CARD :
For managing and operating your fleet properly, it is the most trusted solution effectively designed to do more. The COMDATA OnRoad Card is the most remarkable single-source solution for your fleet’s expenses and driver payments, along with combining the controls of the Comdata Proprietary Network and with the advantage of the convenience of paperless transactions.
COMDATA MASTER CARD :
You can enjoy the benefit of your Master Card acceptance globally. The COMDATA Master Card provides you a dual-network, along with the single-card solution for all your fuel and maintenance purchasing requirements. Presently the organization’s Master Card has access to more than 4,00,000 fuel and maintenance outlets.
More Benefits (Applicable to All Cards Above):
- One-Time Cash – Get the benefits of sending electronic funds transfers to vendors, drivers, or any other authorized receiver, utilizing the products like On-Road, Virtual ComChek, ComChek Mobile, and much more.
- Recurring Cash – You can set up a recurring deposit fund into driver’s accounts for your everyday cash-on-hand requirements. You can also utilize tools like COMDATA iConnect Data, without any risk of carrying cash every time.
- Driver Settlement – You can reimburse and deposit electronic funds to drivers for lodging, supplies, tools, and other job-related expenses incurred on the road, utilizing the tools like OnRoad, Virtual ComChek, COMDATA iConnectData, and ComChek Mobile.
- Driver Payroll – Keep your control in decreasing the payroll time with easy automated driver Pay Check deposits.
- Hotel Network – You can avail the advantage of guaranteed savings at more than 15,000 hotels with a minimum of 20% off on the lowest published price. You can also access to COMDATA Hotel Network application and reduced your need to carry urgent cash or provide reimbursement with the use of your existing Comdata Credit Card.
- ComCheck – Avail of the advantages of sending money using ComCheck to those traveling on the road. It is available in normal paper check format, and also in mobile and digital delivery.
- Mobile Fuelling – You can accumulate all your spending using COMDATA’s one-card solution. You get the benefit of comprehensive online reporting for mobile fuelling, bulk, and retail transactions. Mobile Fuelling Vendors can also reduce payment delays with timely transaction processing and additionally can access Comdata’s world-class client base and a countrywide network of customers. Get the advantage of eliminating your billing delays with timely account set up with the processing of transactions.
Charges (Applicable for All COMDATA Credit Cards above):
- Transaction Fee – $0 (No Fee)
- Monthly Fee – After a $50 (Account Set-up fee) one-time payment, pay $5.00 per month.
COMDATA Corporate Headquarters
5301 Maryland Way,
Brentwood, TN 37027
COMDATA Corporate Headquarters (Call): 800 -266 -3282 and 615 -370 -7000
Customer Care Service (Toll-free) (Call): 1 -888 -265 -8228