Login Guide of Regions Bank Online portal:
Regions Financial Corporation is a Bank based in Alabama, United States. The Region Bank offers services such as retail banking, commercial banking, credit card service, and mortgage loans. The Regions Bank has 1454 branches and 1952 ATMs in 16 States. In this post, we have discussed all the important topics regarding the enrollment and login process of Regions Bank’s online portal.
Features of Regions Bank online banking:
- You can pay online bills on the Region Bank login portal.
- You can also get online statements of your Region Bank account.
- You can set reminders and notifications for your Regions Bank online account.
- You can send money to Zelle.
- You can control your card.
Sign up process for Region Bank Online Banking:
- Open the URL: login.regions.com to visit the Regions Bank online portal.
- After reaching the Region Banking portal click on the Enroll button.
- To begin the enrollment process you need to enter the following information.
- Your social security number and your email address are in the space provided.
- Then press the “confirm email” button and enter your phone number.
- If you don’t have an SSN then click on “I don’t have a social security number” which will help you to register with an enrollment id.
- Choose the type of account for which you want to register online and then press the next button.
- In the online Banking access option, you have to create a user id, password with your transaction PIN for your Regions Bank online account.
- Confirm all the provided information and press the submit button.
Login process of Region Bank internet banking:
- To enjoy the Region Bank internet banking service you need to open a secure web browser.
- Then type the URL: login.regions.com in the address bar and press the enter button.
- Input your online id in the first column.
- Then you have to enter your Regions Bank online account password.
- Hit the Next button to use the various service provided by Regions Bank.
Also Read: How to Access Prosperity Bank Online Account
Reset your forgotten UserName or Password:
- Visit the Regions Bank login portal by browsing the URL: login.regions.com
- To retrieve your user name click on the link “forgot online id?”
- Then input your email id and social security number in the respective boxes.
- Press the “find online id” tab to retrieve your user id.
- In the same way to reset your password click on the forgot password link placed below the Password space on the online portal.
- Enter your online id in the first box.
- Choose your account type from the available options.
- Type your account number and your social security number.
- Press the continue button to reset your Regions Bank online account password.
How to pay your credit card bill?
- You can access your Regions Bank account and navigate to the payment section to clear your credit card dues.
- You can also use the automated phone service by dialing the number 1-800-253-2265 to make your credit card payment.
- You can visit the Regions Bank nearest branch and pay your dues through their service desk.
- Or you can draw a check and send it to their mailing address which is
P.O. Box 2224
Birmingham, AL 35246-3042
Send overnight mail:
201 Milan Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35211
How to apply for a Regions Bank credit card?
- You should open a secure browser to visit the Regions Bank online portal.
- Type the URL: www.regions.com in the address bar and press enter key.
- Scroll down to the end of the web page and click on the credit card link under the bank section.
- Then press the apply now button.
- Enter all the details asked by the web page and press the next button.
- Finish the remaining process and press the apply button to get a Regions Bank credit card.
How to locate your nearest Regions Bank?
- Access the link www.regions.com from your web browser.
- Click on the location option placed on the right corner of the login portal.
- Now type your landmark, city, state, or zip code in the respective box.
- Press the find button to search your nearest branch of Region Bank.
Regions Bank Customer Service:
Customer support: 1-800-734-4667
Online banking support: 1-800-472-2265
Credit card support: 1-800-253-2265
Mortgage customer service: 1-800-986-2462