Login guide for quick books workforce Employee Login Portal:
Quick books workforce is an online portal that helps employees to access their online pay stubs. They can also check their current and previous paycheck records whenever they need. In order to view your online pay stub, you must be added by your company’s manager. Intuit is an American company that specializes in financial software this company was founded in 1983 by Scot Cook and Tom Proulx. Intuit is headquartered in California in the US. It has a total number of 10,600 employees.
Some of the popular software’s of Intuit are listed below:
Turbo tax – it is a very popular financial software that helps in tax preparation and in filing returns.
Quick books – this software is created for small business accounting needs.
Quick books online – it is web-based accounting software that helps organizations review their business finances through live feeds and cloud-based storage.
Mint.com – is a personal finance management software designed for individuals.
Credit Karma – this software offers free credit and financial management tools to an individual.
Mail chimp – it is an email marketing platform for small businesses.
What are the benefits provided by the paycheck login portal?
- Employees of an organization can check their work schedule and also apply for vacation or sick leave through the official portal.
- Employees are allowed to view and print their online pay stubs.
- They can also check their tax-related information on this online portal.
- Employees can easily access their W2 and even download an e-statement.
How to log in to your quickbooks workforce employee account?
If you want to login into your paycheck employee account then follow the login process shared below –
- Open a new tab on your web browser and type the URL: workforce.intuit.com in your address bar. And press the enter key.
- You will be soon redirected to the official login portal of Quick books workforce.
- Under the sign-in area enter the user id and password in the prompted field.
- Click on the “remember me” box and then press the sign-in button highlighted in green color.
Userid and Password Recovery Process of Paycheck Employee Account:
If you fail to recall your quick book workforce user id or password then you can follow the steps given below to recover your login credentials.
- Copy and paste the URL workforce. Intuit.com in your address bar and then press the enter key.
- You will find a link “I forgot user id or password” below the sign-in button.
- On the next page, you need to provide your phone number, email address, or your user id.
- Then press the continue button to proceed to the next step.
- Now enter your last name, date of birth, social security number in the respective boxes and hit the continue button.
- Now you need to follow the remaining process as per the instructions provided by the web page.
Also Read: How to Access Prosperity Bank Online Account
Steps to create an employee’s paycheck records:
If you want to add your employee account so that they can check their pay stubs then proceed to the process shared below –
- At first, you need to log in to your own account on the paycheck records employee portal.
- After signing into your account click on the employee button.
- Select the name of the employee from the given list and click on the edit link.
- Select and click on the option “view pay stubs online”.
- Now enter your employee’s email address and press the save button.
- Click on the send email button to send your employee a temporary user id and password.
- After completing this process your employee will be able to access all pay stubs and W-2S.
Contact details of Paycheck support:
Helpline number: 1-800-446-8848
2700 coast ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043