www.fresnounified.org – Login to your Atlas FUSD AccountLogin Guide
Atlas FUSD Login Portal Details:
Atlas FUSD is a web portal which is designed by the Fresno Unified School district to provide online services for its students, staff, and parents. Every year thousands of students are registered here up to the 12th standard. This school has an annual budget of around $800 million. It is the 4th largest school in California which is run by 10,000 employees. The students and parents of the Fresno Unified School district need to log in to their FUSD account for performing various school-related activities. In this article, we will discuss all the necessary steps to access the atlas student portal log-in.
What are the requirements for FUSD portal log-in?
- You will need the FUSD web address which is – students.fresnou.org.
- You will also require an atlas FUSD log-in purpose user name and password.
- Ensure that you have high-speed network connectivity.
- A Smartphone, PC, or Laptop for accessing your account.
Although the Fresno Unified School district has a very user-friendly interface still you should maintain some safety measures to avoid any chances of cybercrime.
- Upgrade your operating system to the latest version so that hackers cannot get a single chance to still your personal information.
- You must install antivirus software such as Avast internet security suite on your system or device.
- Always use your personal device to log in to your user account.
- Do not share your log-in details with anyone.
Steps to Signup for a New FUSD Account:
If you are a new entrant then you should register on the official website of the FUSD institution. Follow the steps given below to create a new FUSD student account.
- Go to www.fresnounified.org to reach the official website.
- Scroll down to the home page section and click on the “how to enroll” option.
- Press the “online registration tab”.
- Now you will be asked for some necessary details.
- Enter your first name and last name in the given field.
- Type a valid and active email address of yours.
- Then you should create a strong password by following the instructions.
- Retype the password to confirm it.
- Click on the sign-up button.
- Follow the remaining process as per the onscreen instruction to apply online.
Steps for Students Login on Atlas Student Account:
- Go to www.fresnounified.org to access the official website of FUSD.
- Click on the student tab.
- Press the button “atlas student portal”.
- It will ask you to provide your user name. Kindly type your user name.
- Then type the password of your student account.
- If you want to make the web browser remember your user name then click on the tab “remember my name”.
- Finally, click on the Login button to open your student account.
How to reset the user id and password of your FUSD student account?
- In case you forget your log-in credentials then you can recover the log-in details by following the given instructions.
- Open a new tab in your web browser and browse the URL: www.fresnounified.org from your device.
- Click on the student’s section.
- Click on the option “atlas student portal” under the student section.
- A new window will appear on your screen where you will notice the “forgot your password” option. Click on it.
- Type your school district, student id, or your email address.
- Now click on the continue button and follow the onscreen instructions to recover your account password.
Steps for atlas parents portal log-in
- Visit the official website of FUSD by browsing the link www.fresnounified.org
- After visiting the home page press the “parents tab”.
- Click on the “atlas parent portal” option.
- Type your user name and password in the provided field.
- Click on the option “remember my name” to stay sign in on your system.
- Press the log-in button to access your parent account.
Steps to recover the log-in credentials of FUSD atlas parent portal account
- Go to www.fresnounified.org through your web browser.
- On the home page of FUSD choose the parent option on the top menu.
- Click on the “atlas parent portal” option.
- On the new page press the link “forgot your password?”
- Now enter your associate email address.
- Press the reset button and follow the remaining process to recover the log-in credentials.
To report any complaints, contact –
- Visit the home page at www.fresnounified.org
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link “report fraud, waste, and abuse”.
- On the next page fill up the incident you want to report in the specified field or column.
- You can also dial the number 559-325-3200
Contact number: (559) 457-3500
2309 Tulare Street, Fresno, CA 93721
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org