If you are a loyal customer of CVS Pharmacies then you can opt for the CVS Carepass program. It started in 2018 in Boston and it soon received popularity in the country. You can avail the program features anywhere in the USA. You have to pay $48 yearly for this and you can get 20% discount too. You will get fast and free delivery of medicines, no minimum charges required, you will get discounts on some products, no minimum purchase is required, you can collect rewards points, and you will get 24/7 assistance from CVS. For these amazing services you can always opt for CVS Carepass. But if you are unwilling to pay the yearly charges and looking for a free or less-costly service then you can cancel it easily.
Cancel CVS Carepass:
- You can cancel your membership by visiting CVSCarePass/CancelPlan or by calling them at 1-833-320-CARE Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM ET or Saturday to Sunday, 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM ET
- CarePass memberships cannot be cancelled or refunded in their official stores.
- All cancellations must be made at least three days in advance of membership renewal date to avoid a recurring charge.
CVS Login Guide Online:
- Copy and paste the URL cvs.com/extracare
- At the center left side click on ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Enter the account email address
- Both are case-sensitive, so verify your credentials.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- If your credentials are correct then you will be redirected to your carepass account.
- Now that you have successfully logged in, you will now be able to see your work history with CVS.
Recover CVS Login Information:
- Visit the online portal on cvs.com/extracare.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ button.
- Enter the account email address.
- Click on Continue.
- If you had used security questions while registering, you can log in by selecting the same questions and answering them.
- Else on your registered email id, you will get an email that contains a link for resetting your password.
- Follow the instructions on your email to reset the password.
- If you don’t have a registered email on the file, you will receive the new password by postal mail.
- If you follow any of the above steps, you need to reset your password for improved security.
Create CVS Account:
- Go to the CVS official webpage at cvs.com/extracare
- Click on the ‘Create account’ button.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Email address, Password, Confirm password, Security question, Security answer. Now click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Verify and submit the whole information.
Cancel CVS Carepass on Mobile:
- Cancel CVS CarePass online from your web browser or mobile phone.
- Next call the company over the phone to stop your subscription.
- Send an email asking to stop being the member.
Cancel CVS Carepass on The Website:
- Visit the CVS website cvs.com/extracare. You will be requested to login to your online account
- Once you log into your account, at the lower-right corner you will get the CarePass help section. Find the ‘Cancel your membership online’ tab. Make sure you want to cancel your membership, click on that text.
- If you are certain in your decision, confirm it by clicking on ‘Continue with Cancellation.’ You will find that link at the bottom of the page.
- You have to give the reason for the cancellation now. You can choose the pre-answered options or write something on your own. Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you have to check the confirmation on the CVS account and using your email. You have received an email about the unsubscription.
- The steps will be same in case you use your mobile app.
Cancel CVS Carepass via Email:
- If you have failed to cancel the subscription in the above-mentioned ways then you can send an email to CVS.
- Write your subscription type, date of issue and reason for the cancellation.
- Now send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The representatives will contact you back.
Frequently Asked Questions on CVS Carepass:
- Will You Get a Refund?
If you have already paid for it, there will be no refund.
- What Happens If You Cancel It?
You will not get the carepass services but you can re-subscribe. Also, you will not lose your initial account on CVS.
CVS Contact Support:
For further support call on either of these numbers 1-800-746-7287. 1-888-607-4287. or write to CVS Health One CVS Drive. Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895.