How to Cancel NBA League Pass Subscription Online – watch.nba.com/streaming-subscriptionsEntertainment Cancel
The NBA League Pass lets their fans to enjoy the best games of NBA, it’s also do not get affected by the national or local electric failure. The pass from the NBA League is available for the viewers from the entire world, only handful of countries are not included. You can subscribe the viewing for only $5.99 and this is for a one time use. If you want a yearly subscription it will cost $59.99.
Even though you are a lover of basketball games, but you might want to cancel the subscription at any time. This may be for the high charges of subscriptions or any other kind of issues that has become unbearable to you with time. You will get different cancellation options. Let’s know about them below.
Cancel NBA League Pass:
- Go to watch.nba.com/streaming-subscriptions
- Log into your NBA account with the active auto-bill only if already not logged in.
- Next click Manage Subscription of the subscription you want to cancel.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Choose the reason for cancellations from dropdown.
- Now click on Confirm Cancellation.
NBA League Pass Login:
- If you want to cancel your subscription you need to login with the online account.
- For this visit the web address watch.nba.com/streaming-subscriptions
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ tab at the top right side of the page.
- From the drop-down click on the ‘Sign in to NBA account’ button.
- Add the account email address, and password and click on ‘Sign in’ button.
- You can click on the ‘Keep me signed in’ box under the login boxes.
Retrieve NBA League Pass Login Initials:
- Go to the NBA League Pass login page by using the URL watch.nba.com/streaming-subscriptions
- In the login section click on ‘Forgot password?’ tab.
- Enter your registered email address click on ‘Send password’ tab.
Sign Up for NBA League Pass Account:
- To sign up for the online account use the link watch.nba.com/streaming-subscriptions
- Secondly in the login section click on ‘Don’t have an NBA account? Sign Up’ tab.
- Provide your email address, password, your first name, last name, date of birth, you can give permission to use your personal information for the NBA to send you messages and advertisements about products and initiatives of the NBA and NBA partners. Agree to the privacy and terms and click on ‘Create account and continue’ button.
Cancel NBA League Pass with Amazon:
- Cancelling NBA League pass on Amazon is very easy.
- Visit the Membership link of Amazon.
- Log in to your Amazon account add your email address and password.
- Here you’ll get the list of Subscriptions, you’ve registered with.
- Next you can find and check ‘NBA League Pass Subscription’ on the page. Afterwards, all you need to do is just click on ‘Manage Subscription’ next to it.
- Under Advance Control, you’ll get a link and click on it.
- You will be directed to the main subscription page, from this page you can cancel your NBA Pass subscription.
Cancel NBA League Pass via iPhone:
- For iOS Device, you can follow these below steps
- On your iOS Device go to the Settings tab.
- Visit the Subscription section. You can also search ‘Subscription’ in Setting section.
- You’ll get the list of your subscriptions and find NBA League Pass Subscription.
- From there you can cancel your Subscription by clicking on the Cancel Subscription button.
Cancel NBA League Pass via Roku:
- To cancel your subscription on Roku, you have to go to Roku’s official Website
- Sign in to your Roku Account.
- Secondly you can click on the ‘Manage Subscription’ option on the screen.
- After that you will be able to find NBA League Pass Subscription App in the list.
- Click on Unsubscribe.
- This will cancel the NBA Subscription on Roku.
Cancel NBA League Pass via Android:
- On your Android Device you can open the Google Play Store app first.
- Next click on Menu.
- Find the My Apps and the Subscription.
- Under this subscription you can find NBA League Pass Subscription.
- Now click on it.
- Select Cancel and then hit on Yes to Cancel Your NBA Pass Subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions on NBA League Pass:
- Is It Possible To Cancel Your NBA Subscription Free Trial?
Yes, you can, in fact, you won’t be able to do it after a free trial your subscription will be auto-renewed. Before the ending of the free trial, you have to cancel it. It’s easy to cancel this way, you have to just find the manage subscriptions, next click on NBA League Pass subscription, and cancel the subscription.
- Can You Get a Refund?
No. NBA League Pass will not offer you a refund. You just need to cancel the trial during the 7 day free trial. Only that way no money will be deducted.
- Why Do People Cancel NBA League Pass?
Mostly people cancel it for the high yearly charges. They change their subscription with other basketball game channels for fewer fees.
NBA League Pass Contact Help:
For more help call on 1.855. 303.5450.