bankofamerica.com/activate – Activation guide for Bank of America Debit CardDebit Card
Bank of America Debit Card Activation :
Established in San Francisco, Bank of America was originated through the Nations Bank’s possession of Bank of America in 1998. The Bank of America Corporation is popularly named the Bank of America, and regularly abbreviated as “BOA”. The organization is an American worldwide business bank and financial services holding organization. It has its main administrative head office located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The bank also has its few administrative offices in Hong Kong, Toronto, New York (NY) City, Dallas, and London.
Presently, the Bank is positioned as the second-largest financial foundation within the United States, just after JPMorgan Chase, and ranked as the eighth largest bank worldwide. The Bank of America stands among the massive four financial organizations within the United States it benefits around 10.73% of the total American Bank financial deposits, in direct rivalry with JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo. The bank’s primary monetary services rotate around wealth management, business banking, and financial investments.
Their motivation and qualities built the establishment of their way of life, a culture that’s developed in respectability, organized risk management, and dealing all at once to serve the purchasers, strengthen the networks and convey value to the investors. The bank is well prepared to convey long-term value to the investors, due to the clear manner by which they serve the clients and drive a dependable development.
Through their eight lines of business, Bank of America gives individuals, organizations, and traditional investors the financial products and services they required to accomplish their financial objectives. The bank’s wide selection of services and global abilities permit them to convey a comprehensive solution that assists the purchasers with succeeding business and planning for the longer term.
Bank of America, through their work, is well focused on the needs of customers and communities to gain additional financial and social advancement all across the globe. Additionally, the organization is working towards the environmental balance with natural maintainability, driving monetary and social advancement, and empowering the financial wellbeing of the countrymen.
How to Activate a Bank of America (BOA) Debit Card:
Bank of America offers various simple ways to Activate a Debit Card, some of the processes are briefly discussed below:
Activate Through Online:
- Move on to the authoritative website of Bank Of America, bankofamerica.com/activate
- Then click on the ‘Sign in to Online Banking’ button.
- In case you are already utilizing the BOA Online Banking, just Sign In with your “Online Banking ID” and “Pass Code” to quick up the activation process.
- Move on the Debit Card Account page and select “Sign In”.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to Activate.
Activate Through Mobile Application:
- Download the Bank of America Mobile Application.
- Get Registered or Enrol and then Sign In to your mobile application account.
- Go to the Debit Card page and follow the Activation process of your Debit Card.
Activation using PIN:
You can also activate your Bank of America Debit Card utilizing your PIN. Along with your current PIN, utilize your new BOA Debit Card to make a transaction or at any Bank of America ATMs, you can easily and automatically Activate your Debit Card.
Activation through Phone:
In case if you are facing any problem using the above activation methods, then you can fix an appointment with a Financial Center or by calling the Bank of America’s Customer Care Services at 800 -432 -1000 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 11 pm or Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 8 pm ET), or if you are from Outside the United States call 1 -315 -724 -4022 (Phone Roaming and International Call Collect charges may apply).
Bank of America Debit Card Login :
To Log In for the Bank of America Debit Card, you have to follow the guidelines below stated:
- Move on to the main official website of Bank of America.
- Or else you can also click on the link provided www.bankofamerica.com.
- On the landing page put down your “Online ID” and “Pass Code” on the respective field.
- Lastly, tap on the “SIGN IN” bar below to get access to your account.
How to Register Bank of America (BOA) Debit Card:
To get Enroll or Register for the Bank of America (BOA), Debit Card, follow the guidelines below:
- Go to the authoritative website of Bank of America (BOA).
- Find and tap on the “Enroll” option just below the SIGN IN bar tab.
- On a newly deferred page, under the “Enroll in Online and Mobile Banking” heading, put your “Card or Account Number” (Last 6 (six) digits) and “Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification (ID) Number (TIN)”, on given blank field.
- Now by tapping the “CONTINUE” bar below, you have to follow the on-screen prompted instructions to get Enrolled or Registered.
How to Get or Order a Bank of America (BOA) Debit Card:
Bank of America provides different convenient ways to get or order a BOA Debit Card, some of them are briefly stated below:
Order through Online Website:
- Get into your account through SIGN IN to Online Banking of Bank of America.
- Go to the Debit Card page and place the order for a New or Replacement Debit Card.
- If you are not a BOA Online Banking customer, get Enrolled or Registered yourself first with Online Banking today.
Order through Mobile Device Application:
- Download and Get the Mobile Application of BOA on your Smartphone.
- Then Sign Into the BOA Mobile Application to place an order for a New or Replacement Debit Card.
- On the Mobile Application, simply move on to the “Manage Debit Card”and go with the Menu Instructions to get a New or Replace your BOA Debit Card or Request a Digital Equivalent.
Order through Phone:
If you do not want to utilize the above methods, you can order your New or Replace Debit Card by fixing an appointment at a Financial Center or calling the Bank of America’s Customer Care Services at 800 -432 -1000 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 11 pm or Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 8 pm ET), or if you are from Outside the United States call 1 -315 -724 -4022 (Phone Roaming and International Call Collect charges may apply). You can receive your BOA Debit Card in 4 to 6 business days.
Please Note: Generally, your New or Replacement Debit Cards can take a time of 4 to 6 business days to be received by mail. In any case, if you want to get your BOA Debit Card more quickly, you can download the BOA Mobile Application and request a Digital Version of the Debit Card to utilize while you are waiting for your physical card to arrive. Additionally, you can also add the temporary version of your digital BOA Debit Card to a digital wallet and utilize it at any of the Bank of America Card less Outlets, ATMs, and many more. But it is to be noted that All the Customers or Accounts holders are not approved or eligible for a BOA Digital Version Debit Card.
Also Read : Guide to Activate PapPal Debit Card Online
Bank of America Debit Card Features and Benefits:
- Banking is Simplified for busy lifestyles: Utilizing your Bank of America’s Visa Debit provides you a (24 X 7) access to the funds in your BOA Checking Account. After any transaction funds are deducted directly from your BOA Checking Account, which can help you to make keeping track and manage your spending.
- Utilizing money as per your Requirement: By using a BOA Debit Card, you can avoid paying your recurring fees, monthly bills, and interest payments in cash. You can add your BOA Debit Card to a digital wallet to make quick and digitally secured payments at your convenience from the mobile device.
- Liability Guarantee by Bank of America: You can avail the advantage of a $0 Liability Guarantee by BOA, which will credit any fraudulent transactions done with your BOA Debit Card. You can get the amount back to your account as soon as the next business day in case if your card is lost or stolen.
- Lock Unlock your BOA Debit Card: In case you have anyhow Misplaced your BOA Debit Card, you can now temporarily lock your BOA Debit Card directly from your Mobile Banking Application or through the Online Banking platform, to prevent any kind of unauthorized or fraudulent transactions and withdrawals. Afterward, when you can find it, unlocking your Debit Card is easy.
- For Online Safety (24X7) Digital Monitoring: The Bank of America has a fully equipped technical team to monitor any kind of fraudulent activity and review how and where your BOA Debit Card is being utilized and is designed in such a way to help you to block any kind of potential fraud effectively and immediately if any abnormal patterns are detected (24X7).
- BOA Mobile Application and Digital Version Card Access: In any case, if your card has been lost or stolen, using the BOA Mobile Application, you can now order a brand new one, even if you are on a tour. If you need your card more quickly, Bank of America also offers an Online Digital Version of Debit Card for your convenience to utilize while you wait for the replacement. This facility is not for everyone holding a BOA account.
- Round up the U.S. Dollar Change: Utilizing your BOA Debit Card for purchases, you have the benefit of Round up the change to its nearest United States Dollar, when you are enrolled in to Keep the Change.
- Get Money Back Deals: You have the opportunity and facility to select the financial deals you required in Online and Mobile Banking while paying with your BOA Debit Card, and the Money Back gets automatically credited into your bank account.
- Banking with a Personality: With a customized Affinity Banking BOA Debit Card let your banking, say something about you as you are unique.
Fees and Charges for BOA Debit Cards:
- Charges for Debit Card Replacement – No Fee ($0)
- Charges for Using a BOA ATM – No Fee ($0), the Bank does not charges any fee. But Charges may be applied when Bank of America (BOA) customers make money transfers and balance inquiries, withdrawals, from ATMs at other financial institutions. A fee may be applied by the ATM operator itself or any other network used for the transaction. You can be charged a fee for a inquiry of balances even if you do not finish a funds transfer.
- Charges for Transaction – BOA does not charge any Fee ($0). But in some cases traders may impose a surcharge or transaction fee. For international debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, a transaction fee may be charged.
- Charges associated with Chip Card Technology – The Bank does not charge any additional fees for utilizing the new Debit Card with Smart Chip Technology.
Bank of America Customer Service:
Bank of America Corporate Centre
100 North Tryon Street,
Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) 28255
For Any Enquiry Mail To:
Bank of America
P.O. Box – 25118,
Tampa, FL 33622 -5118
The BOA Customer Care Services (Call): 800 -432 -1000 and 844 -375 -7028 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 11 pm or Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 8 pm ET), or if you are from Outside the United States (Call): 1 -315 -724 -4022 (Phone Roaming and International Call Collect charges may apply).