suntrust.com/activatemycard – Steps to Activate SunTrust Debit CardDebit Card
SunTrust Debit Card Activation :
SunTrust Banks was an investment trust organization in America. SunTrust Bank is its biggest subsidiary and with market resources of US$199 billion as per the data of 31st March 2018. The bank’s most original corporate parent was founded earlier in the year 1891 in Atlanta, where it had its headquartered.
As per the data of September 2016, SunTrust Bank was operating with 1,400 Bank Offices and 2,160 ATMs across 11 U.S. South Eastern States and Washington, D.C. The bank’s main business was included, lending, trust, deposits, credit cards, and investment services, etc. Through its different auxiliaries, the organization gave corporate and speculation banking, capital market administrations, contract banking, and abundance the board — with almost 24,000 representatives. SunTrust operating with its various subsidiaries, the organization provided investment and corporate banking, mortgage banking, wealth management and capital market services, with over 24,000 well trained employees.
In February 2019, SunTrust Banks reported its forthcoming buy by BB&T for $28 billion, and making it the 6th biggest United States lender, and the greatest bank financial purchase since the 2007-2008 monetary emergency. On 6th December 2019, the consolidation among BB&T and SunTrust is done, by framing “Truist Financial Corporation”. Both the banks keep on working independently while consolidating their operating frameworks.
SunTrust bank’s biggest motivation is “Enlightens the Path to Financial Well-Being, taking many forms, but putting it simply, whatever drives your motivation at whatever phase of life—We’re here to support and help you to live it, consistently”. The organization has helped numerous artists and musicians to hit their correct notes and kick-start their careers, along with many family businesses to grow up to their true potential, and many newly married couples to jump-start their married life together by financing their first home and go worldwide.
SunTrust’s, purpose is to help you to discover life’s true meaning and live up to it. But, getting on the correct way and keeping away from roadblocks is a continuous challenge in everyone’s life. That is the reason SunTrust launched “The On-Up Movement”, to help and support the individuals to move on the up and up toward monetary certainty. Presently, the organization has helped and supported more than 4 million individuals (and counting) to track down the correct devices, assets, and inspiration on their journey toward a well-spent lifestyle.
How to Activate a SunTrust Debit Card :
Requirements to Activate:
- SunTrust Online Banking Account
- A Registered Phone Number to Activate Debit Card
- SunTrust Debit Card with Card Number and Primary User Details
- Social Security Number (SSN) and Government approved Identification (ID)
Activate via Online Method:
To Activate a SunTrust Debit, you need to follow to below instructions:
- Visit the main official site of SunTrust.
- You can also click on the link given www.suntrust.com.
- Find the Manage the Card Activation option, or directly go to the suntrust.com/activatemycard page.
- Here you have to put your Personal Data, and 16-Digit Card Number on the backside of your card and all the required information.
- You will receive a One Time Pass Code (OTP) on your registered phone number.
- Enter the OTP on the required field and submit, to activate your SunTrust Debit Card.
SunTrust Activation page link www.suntrust.com/new-account-start/checking/debit-card.
Activation through Phone:
If you are facing any problem, to Activate your SunTrust Debit Card, in that situation you have one more way to complete Debit Card Activation. You can directly call the SunTrust Debit Card Activation Phone Number at 1 -800 -337 -1140 or 1 -844 -STCARDS. Now listen carefully and provide your Debit Card details and along with Personal Details correctly.
After you call the number, you will have to select a language. You can’t skip this step.
Then, you will have to provide your details. Generally, you are asked to only state your Name, Date of Birth (DOB), and Full Address. You will then need to dial in some details to complete the activation process. Please make sure you keep the Debit Card handy since you will need to enter all 16-Digits of the debit card number and also the CVV to proceed further.
After you enter all the details correctly, the Customer Care Support Representative will inform you that your card has been activated. Just follow all the instructions over the phone minutely. Afterward, you will be notified that your Activation Task will be completed soon and after the Activation of your SunTrust Debit Card, you will be notified again.
Also Read : Activation guide for Bank of America Debit Card
How to Sign On or Log In for the SunTrust Debit Card :
To Sign On or Log In for the SunTrust Debit Card, follow the easy guidelines:
- Go to the main authoritative website of SunTrust.
- Or else, tap on the link provided www.suntrust.com.
- On the landing page, you can find the SIGN-ON
- Here you have to enter your “User ID” and “Password”.
- Now tap on the “Sign On” bar below.
How to Sign Up or Register for the SunTrust Debit Card
To Sign Up or Register for the SunTrust Debit Card, go with the below instructions:
- On the homepage of the official site of SunTrust.
- Just below the Sign On option, you will find the “Sign Up Now” tab, click on.
- On the other page select the “SunTrust Debit Card” and tap on option “Begin Enrolment” bar below.
- Now on the “Online Banking Enrolment” page, Verify with a SunTrust Debit Card first, put down your SunTrust Debit Card Number, SunTrust Debit Card PIN, Social Security Number (SSN) (Last 4 digits), etc.
- Lastly, click the “NEXT” button and follow the on-screen guidelines to Register.
Various MasterCard Debit Card offered by SunTrust:
SunTrust offers different types of Debit Cards. Those are discussed below:
- Sun Trust Debit Master Card
- Sun Trust World Debit Master Card
- Delta Sky Miles World Debit Master Card
Benefits and Advantages:
- You can have access to over 2,000 SunTrust ATMs and more than 1,200 outlets, with the benefit of No-fee Access.
- Simply tracking your Debit Card transactions in Online or Mobile Banking.
- Access Millions of Retailers globally to pay your bills or to make purchases.
- You can have the advantage of locking and unlocking your card, utilizing the Sun Trust Debit Card controls.
- With Sun Trust Deals you can shop using your Debit Card and earn Money-Back Rewards.
- By adding your SunTrust Debit Card with the mobile wallet of your choice, you get Faster Checkouts.
- Get the benefit of Zero Liability and 100% protection from any kind of unauthorized or fraudulent purchases.
- You are eligible to receive a refund, up to $250, in case you are dissatisfied with your product within 60 days from the purchase and after the period the store will not accept the item for return.
- Avail the facility of doubling the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to one year.
- After your enrolment Master Card Identification (ID) Theft Protection system will keep you alert about the possibility of identity theft by tracking, the surface, to detect fraud.
- Get the full advantage of Master Card Airport Concierge Service available (24X7, 365 days) at more than 450 locations globally upon request. Cardholders can receive and access preferred rates for a personal meeting and greeting agents and escort them through the airport.
- The SunTrust Master Card World Debit Card comes along with a Purchase Assurance that can provide coverage for most of the products that are stolen or damaged within 90 days from the purchase date.
P.O. Box 85024
Richmond, VA 23285 – 5024
Online Banking (Call): 1 -800 -786 -8787 and 1 -800 -382 -3232 (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET and Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
SunTrust Debit Card Support (Call): 1 -800 -337 -1140 or 1 -844 –STCARDS or 877 -268 -5353 (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET and Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)