Mythdhr Employee Login Guide:
Home depot is the largest retail giant in America which is a provider of tools and constructions products. Home depot was started in 1978 by four American businessmen. Presently this company has more than 28,000 workers working in 10 provinces of Canada and 32 Mexican states. Home depot company has designed an online employee web portal. Through this official web portal, home depot employees can check their pay stubs and manage their work schedules.
Benefits provided by Home depot to their employees:
Home Depot offers various benefits to their employees which are as follows –
- All the full-time workers are covered with health insurance which includes dental, vision insurance, life insurance, accidental death, and AD&D insurance.
- Employees get a 401K retirement plan pre-paid in the form of profit.
- Every worker of Home depot can purchase the company stock at a discounted price under the ESPP.
- Employees of Home depot can apply for sick leave or holiday without any cut in their salary. These leaves can be availed under time off benefits.
- You can apply for your children’s scholarships under the orange scholar scholarship program.
- Home depot company offers $5,000 per child for full-time employees and $1,500 for part-time employees.
Login process of Mythdhr:
If you are looking for the login process of the Home depot online employee login portal then follow the steps provided below –
- In the first step open the URL: www.Mythdhr.com to visit the official Home depot portal.
- Click on Current associates, click here to login button.
- Once you have reached the login portal kindly select your location.
- Then enter your user id and password of your home depot employee account.
- Once you have entered all the login details then click on the sign-in button highlighted in orange color to access your employee account.
Steps to create a Mythdhr account:
If you want to enjoy all the benefits offered at the Mythdhr login portal then follow the steps described below –
- Visit the official associates’ benefit portal by clicking here.
- Once you have reached the orange life web portal click on the “future builder secure login” tab placed on the top right corner.
- Click on the link new user under the login area.
- On the new page type the last 4 digits of your social surety number.
- Select your date of birth and press the continue tab.
- Follow the remaining process to create a new account.
Steps to retrieve your Mythdhr benefits user name and password:
- You need to open the associate’s benefits portal by clicking here
- Click on the future builder secure login option on the orange life portal.
- Under the login area click on the link “forget user id or password”.
- Enter your last 4 digits of SSN and choose your date of birth from the available options.
- Hit the continue button to verify yourself and follow the instructions provided by the portal to recover your login credentials.
Actions you can perform on Home depot ESS (Employee self-service portal):
- You can check and download your current and previous payment bills.
- You can also check and print your current and old tax data.
- You can activate your payment card through the employee self-service portal.
- You can update or change your email address.
- You can even modify direct deposit and update your withholding tax amount.
- You can register for a home discount.
Mythdhr contact info:
HR services: 1-866-698-4347
General assistant: 1-800-555-4954
Doctor on demand: 1-888-744-0753
Email address: myTHDHR@homedepot.com